What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Just watching the news. Mostly covered with coverage of the floods all around Ireland. It is getting a bit crazy these days. My old university in Cork was half flooded last week. Lots of people canoeing around the college where there once was no water.

Anarchist within reason
Enjoying my last day before I go back to work tomorrow, gonna watch 'Scrooged' (best christmas film ever) with a couple of cold beers and maybe a takeaway (I'm thinking Chinese)
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

... It is getting a bit crazy these days. My old university in Cork was half flooded last week...
Surely, in Cork, it would've just bobbed around, wouldn't it?

*I'm sorry, it's a sickness I tells ya*

Hope all these sick, fluey people feel better soon (and get smaller tablets next time)

I'm currently watching It's Only A Theory.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just watching the news. Mostly covered with coverage of the floods all around Ireland. It is getting a bit crazy these days. My old university in Cork was half flooded last week. Lots of people canoeing around the college where there once was no water.
My mother's words are ringing in my ears right now (she's not dead or anything, it's just that she tells me this every time the floods get mentioned ) in that she has always tried to live in a house on a hill "in case of flooding".

Looking back at it, the first house I can remember living in (when I was 3-ish) was on top of a hill, as was the place where we grew up (until I was 18). As was her parents' house and where she's lived for the past decade or more.

I live kinda half way up and half way down a hill. Rock and roll!

I am surfing the internet. I am downloading the 2012 movie while I am taking some snaks during the downloading. I am playing the songs of One republic. Those are the awesome songs. I like the mdae for you, secret , everybody loves me.

Listening to Disco on Pandora Radio.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Come down my mother in laws for warmth and dinner as we have mislead our gas card. So we unable to use the cooker or the heating

Trying to decide what movie I want to watch...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I am in my mother in laws for sunday dinner, I havent been well since Friday after my Isotope Scan which basically involved the nurse injecting me with radiacitve stuff to make my bones glow under the xray machine. I had to wait 3 hrs before my scan after they gave me the injection, so I was in a state before I had the scan. Im still not 100% after the ordeal but im better than I was thank god