What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!
More stuff from Big Lots.

Griffin & Phoenix-- a love story.
In America-- I've heard good things about this drama about a Irish immigrant family living in poverty in New York.
Ice Harvest-- a thriller. It's supposed to be comic and John Cusack is in it.

Avant Garde: Experimental Cinema, Volume 3

I own the first two... been waiting months for this to come out.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

I am half agony, half hope.
Star Trek I liked this movie. Very funny. Eric Bana's villain was a waste, but the rest was terrific.

Johann von Goethe

Welcome to the human race...

I'm still not entirely sure of my reasoning behind buying Ghost World - it's not a film I enjoy that much, but I can't deny that on some level it actually matters to me and that was worth paying a bargain-bin price (AUD$7).

Ong-Bak, the Thai Warrior
I've been meaning to buy this forever, but always ended up with something else. Glad to finally have it.

Dracula 4-pack
Horror of Dracula
Dracula Has Risen from the Grave
Taste the Blood of Dracula
Dracula A.D.1972

I bought this for Horror of Dracula, to replace the copy I have on VHS. I have no idea if the others are worth a damn, but getting HoD for twelve bucks is okay with me.

I watched this last night and bought it today

What's your view on it mate? Heard some bad things.
Like the first 2 films. So is this really worth getting?

Funny People, i thought it had it moments and i needed something good to do for the afternoon

Welcome to the human race...
42ndStreetFreak - as a fan of the first two films, I have no plans to pick up Terminator: Salvation when it gets release here. While it could've been a lot worse than it was, it's still nowhere near the level of the first two (although it is more or less on par with the third film). Worth renting once, but it seems highly unlikely that I'll buy it.

Of course, that's just my opinion, man.

42ndStreetFreak - as a fan of the first two films, I have no plans to pick up Terminator: Salvation when it gets release here. While it could've been a lot worse than it was, it's still nowhere near the level of the first two (although it is more or less on par with the third film). Worth renting once, but it seems highly unlikely that I'll buy it.

Of course, that's just my opinion, man.

Right. Thanks.
Seemed it was a great idea...but surely should have been at least a '15' if nt an '18'.