What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Eating breakfast (cereal called Sultana Bran - not sure if people from other countries will recognise it to be honest) and trying to get ready to finish off this assignment.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
finished my latest short story and hoping it was sooooo hope the words and the time i spent on it!!! whew i am tired now!!

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
just finished my early a.m snack of a pbj bagel and milk... yes i am having issues again of sleeping!! but i am headed back to bed til the alarm goes off!

I'm at school waiting for my next lesson, which will start in about 10 minutes, and hopefully will only last for about half on hour, and then I can go home!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just got my first Christmas card of the year. Some people are keen, aren't they?

I'm still working my way through all the Easter eggs...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im furious! we are moving out of the house we are in at the moment because of the damp and mold around all of the windows and kitchen door, we have only been in the house for 6 months. We noticed recently that there was mold on the dvd cabinet so I pulled out the dvds and the shelf and wiped it away, but today we pulled all the dvds out of the shelves and there is mold everywhere pulled the cabinet out and it is completly ruined! and bugger me we pulled the other one out and its the same but not as bad, theres mold growing all over my dvds and my discworld novels im completely gutted, luckerly the damage caused isnt major and the books are ok and the dvds are also ok some of the papper in the cases look as if they have been wet. Im so looking forward to getting out of this damp hole

Happy New Year from Philly!
Just got my first Christmas card of the year. Some people are keen, aren't they?
No way! That is insane. I'm sure they are lovely people but that is crazy. I wish Christmas would stay in its allotted time frame.

No way! That is insane. I'm sure they are lovely people but that is crazy. I wish Christmas would stay in its allotted time frame.
I guess some people are just mega-organised. Or weird.

I'm with you on this Christmas time slot thing, though. We had Easter eggs on the shops in February, Halloween stuff at the end of the summer and Christmas gear when the kids were still on their Halloween break. It's probably gotten worse (earlier) during this economic downturn because everyone's desperate to drum up business.

Anyway, I've got one mother of a head cold and have been walking around with my mouth wide open since Sunday. Not pleasant.

...Im so looking forward to getting out of this damp hole
You're leaving Wales?

... I'm with you on this Christmas time slot thing, though. We had Easter eggs on the shops in February, Halloween stuff at the end of the summer and Christmas gear when the kids were still on their Halloween break. It's probably gotten worse (earlier) during this economic downturn because everyone's desperate to drum up business.
The shop at the bottom of my road had Cadbury's Creme Eggs in before Christmas, last year and, a few years back, I remember going into Sainsbury's on New Year's Day and seeing Easter Eggs on sale. Still, they can't wait to get the decorations down, can they? And I bet the staff have a ritual burning of the Christmas cd every year too.

At this time
i have hold something in my hand .......

and it's very hot.........

now i can not wait...............

do u understand??

nothing but , A cup of tea

i want to drink it..

The shop at the bottom of my road had Cadbury's Creme Eggs in before Christmas, last year and, a few years back, I remember going into Sainsbury's on New Year's Day and seeing Easter Eggs on sale. Still, they can't wait to get the decorations down, can they? And I bet the staff have a ritual burning of the Christmas cd every year too.
I'm just back from my local Sainsbury's (this cold is a real stinker and I'd run out of tissues ) and was inflicted with my first Slade of the year over the tannoy. There have gotta be council by-laws against this sort of torture, surely?

There's one song that appears on all those Christmas albums which I quite like but my mind is in such a fug right now that I can't remember the name of it.

EDIT - Ah yes, it's Jona Lewie!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im even more pi$$ed off today not only is there mold everywhere in our house now we awake to find a huge leak coming through our landing light, so the light is now broken and dripping though onto our stairs! I cant wait to move in two weeks friday

Sheesh, to think I was bellyaching because I had to put a couple of towels on the bathroom floor for a few days.

My sister has had an ongoing problem with mould in her bathroom and she's too damn polite to tell the landlord (or, more likely, doesn't wanna let him see the mess her dog has made of the spare room ) and keeps trying to fix it herself.

Your situation is really dangerous with kids in the house, mate.

Im even more pi$$ed off today not only is there mold everywhere in our house now we awake to find a huge leak coming through our landing light, so the light is now broken and dripping though onto our stairs! I cant wait to move in two weeks friday
Sheesh, to think I was bellyaching because I had to put a couple of towels on the bathroom floor for a few days.

My sister has had an ongoing problem with mould in her bathroom and she's too damn polite to tell the landlord (or, more likely, doesn't wanna let him see the mess her dog has made of the spare room ) and keeps trying to fix it herself.

Your situation is really dangerous with kids in the house, mate.

Mold has always been an on going problem here because of the climate, but after Katrina, it seems to have spawned into some kind of super mold that just laughs at the stuff we use to get rid of it... It keeps bleeding through one wall in my bathroom... so I bought a sledgehammer the other day...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)