What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im gutted I just found out one of my best mates mums have just died.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers Nebbs and HK I have spoken to my mate and he seems to be doing ok but it is early days. The funeral is Thursday and im looking forward to being there for him.

At the moment im having a coffee while hurting beyond belief

Happy New Year from Philly!
I just got back from a fun night at my sister's house. I cooked her a birthday meal and got a nice buzz from the wine. I sang phony opera arias and duets to my nephew to make him laugh. "You are a poopyhead" a story of revenge, "let's run off to the woods and neck" a love story and "I must clean the toilet." Then we danced to Hendricks and listened to Tom Waits. An excellent party due to the especially nice buzz I had going.

It's Sunday night in the Netherlands (21:40), there's absolutely nothing on TV, so I'm bored!!! Any suggestions??
Move to Australia it is morning here and I am just about to walk my and his girlfriend the sun is shining and we are going to the dog beach

we haven't got a beach!! I always wanted to go to Australia though go to the Mcleod's Daughters set... and it must be so warm there! it's freezing over here...

Making a difference
Been a while since I visited MoFo. Trying to be as updated as possible and humbly contribute

we haven't got a beach!! I always wanted to go to Australia though go to the Mcleod's Daughters set... and it must be so warm there! it's freezing over here...
It is a very warm day today, it was great down the beach

Taking a break from cleaning out cabinets... which is something I hate to do... the cleaning not the break...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)