Happy Birthday Sexy Celebrity!

Tools    

Hey buddy, Happy Birthday. I think you're a great addition to this board and I applaud you for being "so gay". If you follow. I enjoy the vast majority of your posts and especially your reviews. So, keep it up and stay gay m'kay?

Chris

I am half agony, half hope.
Happy Birthday, Sexy!

The picture is more for me than you, but I still hope you like it!

Johann von Goethe

Happy Birthday Sexy Celebrity!

But I won't be posting a picture of half-naked guy.

Hey, Sexy, happy birthday! Here's your birthday horoscope for the next year -- as told to me by Jackie Stallone (sorry, I'm still without my psychic powers).

If November 14th is your birthday: Be careful of that stinger, Scorpio! Venus is in Uranus from now until June and your hot headed ways will bring pain to your loved ones if you don't watch what you're doing. Love will make a big appearance in January. Your love interest may be a Leo or a Taurus, but it certainly won't be a church music director. I see you traveling in April. Overall, a great year ahead. No, you will not have sex with my son.

Send Jackie a picture of your butt for a more thorough analysis.

Happy New Year from Philly!

Don't wear out your transgendered birthday sex robot. Save some for a rainy day.

Happy birthday, SC!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Happy Birthday Sexy C!

Hope you had a very sexy kind of day!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)