What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Teletubbies 5mins ago
Genius. That show is pure genius.

Just got through with George Steven's A Place in the Sun which I've seen now for like the 20th time.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

12 Monkeys, had for few years, i never watched it untill last night
Great movie

bATMAN BEGINS
THE DARK NIGHT
TEEANGE Mutant ninja turtles1
teenage mutant ninja turtes 2

The last one I watched was Scrubbs season 2.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
night at the museum 2

Its alright 2.5 out of 5
I saw the first Night at the Mueseum when it came out in theaters and liked it alot. Then, I watched it again at someone else's request. It became just okay. On the third watch, I decided I didn't want to watch it again for a very long time.

Welcome to the human race...
Ahh is it not very good then?
In all honesty, it's not. But it's still kind of enjoyable, just not as much as the first (and I didn't think the first was so great either). I think I'd probably give both films a
, but the first movie would get special mention because it was at least somewhat original and different, while the second movie is more or less a carbon copy of the first that tries to out-do the outrageous aspects of the first, which is very hit-and-miss.