What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!
My DVD player will not attach itself to my ancient television. Time to trade up.

Putting the heating pad on my feet to warm them up...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I just put a small fan heater on my feet.

What's the temp there? It's not really that cold here (in the 40/50's) but I didn't realize the boots I wore last night were still a little damp until I was on my way to work... so my toes are a wee bit chilly...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just had th best dinner ever Beans and sausage on toast with ketchup mmmmmm just pure awesomeness

Anarchist within reason
Feeling the full effects of man flu!!!!! Trying to find the energy to get up and make some fish finger butties and then watch Gone Baby Gone
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I just put a small fan heater on my feet.
Why on earth would you want to warm a small fan? And, even if you did, why would you do it on your feet?

Watching In Which We Serve and drinking tea.

Procrastinating... again...
QFT, just trolling around the internet instead of working.

-Hattori Hanzo

When you post a reply here, tell us what your doing at that very moment, you could be listening to music, or playing a video game, etc.

Right now I am playing a South Park Super Mario Bros. game, very addictive, been playing it for hours.
I have just finished watching an Indian movie, '36, Chowringhee Lane' by name. This is the debutant movie of the eminent film-maker Aparna Sen. Aparna Sen belongs to Kolkata and has great reputation as an actress and also as a film-maker.
'36, Chowringhee Lane' reflects the life of a lone and aged Anglo-Indian English teacher whose affection for a pair of new-generation guy and girl has been misplaced as they have, because of devaluation of values in the Indian society of post-independence period, learned to live a very self-centered life and as they have, parallel to this, learned to neglect the superior well-wishers around them. This movie is worth-experiencing indeed.

Not much as my internet has been down back now