Movies like Memento

Tools    

Hey guys im real a fan of fantasy movie like memento, eternal sunshine, stranger than fiction where the mind is stretched to its limit.
Pls suggest movies similar to these if there r ny???asap!! (Y)

The first two that come to mind are Solaris and The Fountain.

I think The Fountain is more along the lines of what you're looking for, but Solaris is well worth seeing. (I've only seen the American remake, and although I'm not a huge Tarkovsky fan, I've heard many people say they consider his version to be superior).

Oh, also O Lucky Man!

these are a few gr8 mystery movies
the prestige
the butterfly effect
se7en
donnie darko

Sadly, I have no suggestions for you so maybe I shouldn't be replying, but I just wanted to say that I'm with you 100% on the Memento thing. I loved that movie. I thought the idea was very original and I enjoyed trying to figure out what the h3ll was going on while watching it.

I agree with the Fountain selection, that's a great movie.
Some others are: The Game, Vanilla Sky, Jacob's Ladder, 12 Monkeys, and then there's always Groundhog Day

Musician Jobs TV Jobs

A system of cells interlinked
Mulholland Drive (Lynch, 2000)

Lost Highway (Lynch, 1997)

Inland Empire (Lynch, 2006)

Yeah sedai, great option! +rep

Some, not all Lynch films are excellent examples. Such as listed above
As others have said The Prestige is also a good one.
4. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
5. Spirited Away

Happy New Year from Philly!
A Clockwork Orange
If

A lot of Fellini--I don't like Fellini but others love him
Some Bergman--Cries and Whispers, Persona, the Seventh Seal--love Bergman
Eyes Wide Shut--I don't like it. It's very cold yet I am always drawn to it when it is on the TV.
More Kubrick--The Shining, 2001 A Space Odyssey
Pi

Semper Fooey
One of the best Twilight Zone episodes is the one where Richard Conte has a heart condition who is trying to stay awake because he has dreams in serialized chapters and the last one ended with a sexy carnival woman about to throw him off the rollercoaster.