What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Having a coffee after coming back from seeing the Rymatologist, im having more tests done to find out what is going on.

Drinking coffee and eating a bowl of Cheerios...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Getting drunk, waiting for my 5 year old daughter to come back from a school disco (**** Travolta!) while watching the 5th series (soooo damn funny!) of "Curb your Enthusiasm".
And typing.
This.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Cleaning outside drains is great fun, innit?

After having my arm down the pipe up to my bicep and pulling out a decade's worth of silt and gunk I now know how a vet feels...

When I was married I got the wife to do stuff like that. *runs*
Damn. Now that's kinky.

About to go into battle... Trying to eat a chinese with my niece and nephew around. They've already been fed, but that won't stop them bugging me for food.

Cleaning outside drains is great fun, innit?

After having my arm down the pipe up to my bicep and pulling out a decade's worth of silt and gunk I now know how a vet feels...
I still have curse words ringing in my ears from the last time my Dad had to clean out a drain pipe... he accused everyone within a mile radius of pouring grease down the pipe... and then proceeded to tell them where he was going to shove the gunk...

Most unseemly, I know.

When I was married I got the wife to do stuff like that. *runs*

me thinks if you ever get married again, and suggest she clean the pipe... you'd better run... that is, unless you marry Harriett the plumber...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Have you seen it before? It's really powerful and surprisingly suspenseful and action-packed, and it's also the source for many of the jokes in Woody Allen's Take the Money and Run. I'm watching the Dodgers/listening to Vin Scully announce it on the radio, but I noticed it was on TCM tonight.