What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Blue Foundation

Bonfires

Enemy

Eyes On Fire

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Classic 70's disco - shame about the video
&feature=related

70's disco classic
&feature=related

The People's Republic of Clogher
Horslips - Dearg Doom

I'm a decade too young to gave been into Horslips when they were in their prime but this ain't stopping me mulling over trying to screw a ticket for their December Odyssey show out of someone.

It'd be like going to see The Mona Lisa if the old girl hadn't been on show for 25 years. And the only part of her you thought was any good was her left eyebrow...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yes, that's a good one, Tatty. I bought the Horslips records on import vinyl, and you just reminded me to pull those out and listen to them. Hell, I think I have to pull out Bethnal now too! (I know, they're from the wrong side of the Irish Sea, but they played a mean fiddle.)

"Academy (Fight Song)" by Mission of Burma

Here's a cover by R.E.M.
&NR=1

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yes, that's a good one, Tatty. I bought the Horslips records on import vinyl, and you just reminded me to pull those out and listen to them. Hell, I think I have to pull out Bethnal now too! (I know, they're from the wrong side of the Irish Sea, but they played a mean fiddle.)
I know not of this Bethnal of which you speak. To be honest most 70s rock is lost on me, probably because, no matter how good it was, it was deeply unfashionable when I was a teenager.

I think Yes (and their bloody capes) put me off the whole period.

Anyway, really sad news about Stephen Gately. Musically, I hate everything that Boyzone and their ilk stood for but he seemed like a lovely lad and 33 is far too young to go.

Some more cool minimal wave/electro/synth stuff...

&feature=related

&feature=related