What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

I know the words "Pot" and "Kettle" will spring to mind for many here but, damn jrs, you're really watching some crap looking films at the moment.

I know the words "Pot" and "Kettle" will spring to mind for many here but, damn jrs, you're really watching some crap looking films at the moment.
Mum and Dad actually is a pretty wicked horror film. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend it. Have you even seen Mum and Dad by the way?

And no, the words pot and kettle don't spring to mind whatsoever.

Mum and Dad actually is a pretty wicked horror film. I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I highly recommend it. Have you even seen Mum and Dad by the way?

And no, the words pot and kettle don't spring to mind whatsoever.
No, I've not seen Mum and Dad, but then I did say crap looking films and I still stand by that... Not to say that I'm not above writing off crap looking films, but even I don't do just by looking at the poster.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched this this morning, I think it is one of Vin Diesil's best

Movie Fan
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle

I thought Neil Patrick Harris did a pretty good job in it for the fact that the guy is out of the closet and he was snorting cocaine off a strippers butt and grabbing some ****

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My wife just came back from a book store in town and she picked up these, I havent watched the show before but for £3.99 each you cant got wrong really.

Dude Where's My Car

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My wife just came back from a book store in town and she picked up these, I havent watched the show before but for £3.99 each you cant got wrong really.

Damn I posted this in the wrong thread!

some customers may get their dicks ripped off
That was one weird movie. What did you think of it?
I'll agree on the weird thing but i also thought it was hysterical. I loved the dog