Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Jean Louisa Kelly has a very strange shaped head, not liking it, nor does Heather Locklear appeal to me, but Im loving the rest

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Yeah I couldn't find a decent pic of Jean Louisa Kelly, I think she's really cute and just has something about her.

As for Locklear, I think the likes of her, Pamela Anderson, Rachel Hunter, Sharon Stone etc are amazing for their ages and certainly fall under the infamous "MILF" catergory.

Oh yeah as for the rest, anyone I know who is a fan of Entourage drools whenever Emanuelle Chirique is on, on the show at least the seems like the perfect girl, gorgeous and you can take her home to your parents without having to worry.

+ rep for Emmanuelle Chriqui, Mika Kelly and TAT. Locklear looks, and I hate this phrase, good for her age. I wasn't a fan of her in the 80's but by the mid 90's (Melrose Place) she looked really good.

Welcome to the human race...
Short of being naked, is there any way this pic could be sexier?
Only if Drew got out of it.

A system of cells interlinked
It's the Canadian QT Lights for me lately...

Oh gawd, this woman should be forbidden to be this adorable me being her boyfriend.