Name of the movie about a cop who infiltrates a bikers' gang

Tools    

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can remember the name of this movie. I saw it maybe 15 years ago, and would like to see it again if I only could remember its name

The film is about a cop who infiltrates a gang of bikers by proving himself a worthy biker. In the beginning they show him feeding eggs-and-snickers shake to his big lizard. There's also a gang member in the jail with a spider tattoo in his ear. The cop had to bring the ear as a proof that he killed him.

The plot is fairly simple, but using the keywords didn't bring any results. Thanks for help.

I may have the wrong movie, but is it Savage Dawn (1985)?

George Kennedy ~ Tick Rand
Richard Lynch ~ Rev. Romano
Karen Black ~ Rachel
Claudia Udy ~ Katie Rand
Lance Henriksen ~ Stryker

I dunno. That's bugging me. I'm remembering a movie like that with a big muscle guy, and longish blond hair. One of the bad guys gets burned really bad. He's in the hospital, and they make one of their girls kiss him, and be his.

I must dwell . . .

STONE COLD
1991 - Craig R. Baxley

That's the generic piece of crap action flick called Stone Cold (1991) starring top NFL top pick turned notoriously overrated flame-out Brian Bosworth. Somebody must have been high on a bad batch of cocaine when they thought "The Boz" might be the next Schwarzenegger or Stallone. Hell, he wasn't even the next Dolph Lundgren or Jeff Speakman. The supporting cast was led by stalwart character actors Lance Henricksen (Aliens, Near Dark, Pumpkinhead) and William Forsythe (Raising Arizona, The Rock, Dick Tracy) who in the late 1980s and into the 1990s I think just kept their leather "bad guy" wardrobe and hair extensions and packed 'em from set to set of cheesy mid-budget interchangeable genre flick.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You guys are great! Yes, Lance Henriksen was in the movie, and that the title I was looking for! I know, I know, it's a crappy movie not worth watching for those who have never seen it before. For me, it's just a nostalgia.

Thanks again. I love this forum site!

Yep, I knew he was in it. I didn't know the blond guy's name, but I remembered what he looked like. Go figure! I knew the rest of the cast that I listed was wrong. I messed up because I was so sure it was an 80's movie, I never looked past that date on Lance's IMDB page. Duh me! Oh, and yes, it's a stinker. I've seen it once on TV, years ago.

p.s. If you love us so much, stick around. We are a pretty cool bunch.

isnt there one with Charlie Sheen. For some reason I remember a cheesy flick where everyone on the right side of the law got to a point where they thought Sheen was really "in" the hell's angels (or some biker gang), but at the end they had a "tear" moment where everyone clapped for him. It would be incredibly bad if all this time, I was dreaming of the above movie, and thinking it was Charlie Sheen....

oooooooh, MM and Sheen in the same movie. How very back in the day. Madsen reminds me of Sheen these days, but at least he's still got a career. Now Madsen reminds more or Tom Sizemore, with all the ickiness that presents with that package.

The Sheen/Sizemore/Madsen package, I mean. Oh, why dont we throw the brit boy Hugh Grant in there as well?

A system of cells interlinked
Well, that's 30 seconds of my life I will never get back...

"The Boz." Too funny. I remember that flick. It sure was a damn sight better than his NFL career. F***in' guy showed up to town here with a bright blue/green Mohawk after he got drafted.

Here's his best highlight. It never got any better for the former 'roided out linebacker from Oklahoma. What's really sad is much later, The Seahawks admitted that they knew he was on "The Juice" and they drafted him anyway... sigh.

&NR=1

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
"The Boz." Too funny. I remember that flick. It sure was a damn sight better than his NFL career. F***in' guy showed up to town here with a bright blue/green Mohawk after he got drafted.

Here's his best highlight. It never got any better for the former 'roided out linebacker from Oklahoma. What's really sad is much later, The Seahawks admitted that they knew he was on "The Juice" and they drafted him anyway... sigh.

&NR=1
That is the most overhyped play of all time.

Did he really bowl him over or did The Boz miss an open field tackle with no one on that side of the field?

Check out Bo Jackson's career NFL stats http://www.nfl.com/players/profile?id=JAC631960.

MLB stats http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=116446.

No one calls him a bust.

That is the most overhyped play of all time.

Did he really bowl him over or did The Boz miss an open field tackle with no one on that side of the field?
I don't know if its the most overhyped play of all time or not. I do think though that it perfectly illustrates "The Boz's" fundamental weakness in his so called game. He tried to take Bo high and Bo went right through him.

No one calls him a bust.
Agreed. And I see your Campbell and raise you a Barry.

&NR=1&feature=fvwp