Banana Proof "It fits in your HAND!"

Banana Disproof "It fits in your A**!"
&feature=PlayList&p=EF0A3E69C5E6F881&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering
My Favorite Movie Trailers

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im a big fan of Katy Brand's Big Ass Show and the music videos she makes, here are some of my fav's

Thanks N3wt that was great I have never heard of her

N3wt, have you heard her Lily Allen 'impression'? Apparently when she was doing a radio interview they played a some of it and some people rang in saying it was about time Lily Allen made good songs again.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Thanks N3wt that was great I have never heard of her
N3wt, have you heard her Lily Allen 'impression'? Apparently when she was doing a radio interview they played a some of it and some people rang in saying it was about time Lily Allen made good songs again.
She is awesome her show is on its second season on ITV2 in the UK

HK that is hilarious mate, lily allen sucks and Katy Brands version is much better

The People's Republic of Clogher
If you are aware of that excellent Cadburys/Phil Collins advert and the Norn Ireland marching season you might well be in the same amount of stitches that I was when I saw this:

&feature=player_embedded

The Loyalist Gorilla

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
This is what my hard-loaned bucks are paying for? This is Higher Education? S A R A H !!!