What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Holding my daught as she is very cligny as we suspect she has a ear infection so Drs in the morning

Hope you feel better soon Tatty...

Right now I'm pretending I needed a nap to get away from some teenage cousins who have just about drove me batty...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Watching Jimmy Carr in Concert. For those who don't know, let's just say he's not for everyone.
Was he not a president?
Oh man, you have no idea how much I'd love to see Jimmy Carr as the President of the USA. There'd be another revolution in about 5 minutes.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Poor little tatty get better soon
Thanks dearie.

I still feel as rough as a badger's bum and am slowly running out of milk. Probably made a rod for my own back yesterday by telling everyone in no uncertain terms to STAY AWAY from Tatty Towers and that I had plenty of food.

I lied.

Happy New Year from Philly!
Listening to the bf snore. It has to be heard to be believed. He is capable of shaking the whole bed with one shuddering breath.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Time to call in favours We don't want you to die of starvation and dehydration they can leave it at the door if they are scared of getting flu
Too late! I ventured outside (well, the three steps from door to car then another half dozen from car to local Spar), determined not to cough on anyone, especially if they look as though they might have underlying health issues. I don't wanna murder anyone, do I?

It's a good laugh being ill, actually. I'm under no pressure (from myself ) to do the dishes and stuff.

^^^^ good luck with that ^^^^

Right now I'm thinking I need to head out or I'm going to be late... not that I give a rats behind tonight... yeah, I'm in a mood... so watch out bad guys...

winding down from the jocked out adrenaline high that was my afternoon/evening. Great eats, good company, a little smack talking and lots of place-appropriate aggression, a few facials and bloopers, some ice cream and scintillating gossip, a hot soak (for those strained muscles!), more great company and a few good jams to rock out to.

nice. Happy Labor Day to you to.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Had a minor disaster this morning, the key for my car unlocks the central locking and also my imobiliser, this all comes from the one button on the key. But it is pretty hard to turn the imobiliser off if the button falls out of the key... so we are unable move the car and as it was raining this morning we all got wet waiting for a bus to get my boy to school but im drinking a coffee now so im good