What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im having a coffee and then I must eat something, my stomach thinks my throat has been cut

The People's Republic of Clogher
For those of you who don't know, I live next door to a massive great big cathedral.

It has spent the last couple of years being renovated from top to bottom (£3 mil or something), re-opened a couple of days ago and now has bells in its big spike/tower thing which it definitely didn't have, pre-builders.

These bells sound the hour and they also mark time in between. Every 15 minutes.

Maybe I'll get used to this but I'm getting seriously antsy now and thinking about emailing The Pope or Martin McGuinness. Anyone.

Esmeralda... grrr

I'm thinking;

If they ever made a Frank Zappa biopic (for whatever reason), who would they get to play the main man? And on a side not, who would play his good friend Captain Beefheart? Or if they were making a Captain Beefheart biopic . . . .

Hmm . . . . ?

I'm actually listening to Frank Zappa now (to see what song, see the music thread). So it's on my mind.

If they ever made a Frank Zappa biopic (for whatever reason), who would they get to play the main man?
Now that is an interesting question I am a big Frank Zappa fan saw him in Sydney back in the 70's he was great

N3wt Have a great holiday

Tatty Sweetie time to move

The People's Republic of Clogher
The weirdest thing - There hasn't been any bell ringing today at all.

Now, either I temporarily went mad last night (and I was counting those bloody rings until past 2am) or there was some glitch in the church's campanology (how clever am I? ) timing system.

Or maybe they've got vampire bell ringers... Yep, that's the most sensible answer!

The King of Movies
Posting here for like the first time in a month.

Im watching some Letterman at the moment.

Ive had the past week off since i got out of going to my school camp, so for the past week i haven't left my house.

Im also eating some pasta.

The weirdest thing - There hasn't been any bell ringing today at all.

Now, either I temporarily went mad last night (and I was counting those bloody rings until past 2am) or there was some glitch in the church's campanology (how clever am I? ) timing system.

Or maybe they've got vampire bell ringers... Yep, that's the most sensible answer!

Anarchist within reason
Goin for a quick pint in the pub then going home because R Kid gave me back my pride and joy today, Alien vs Predator box set all special editions, gonna start with Alien and work my way through it I think
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

right now im just sitting on my chair and typing you a reply.. BOooRING!

Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to Hate
Hate leads to Suffering
My Favorite Movie Trailers

Wondering what it would look like to go skydiving at night...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
-Washing the sand out of the kids clothes after our holiday

-Planning how we are going to (afford to) get to Croatia next summer for my brother in law and his fiancee's wedding.

-Sulking because Radiohead played a lot of old hits including Creep at Reading and not when I saw them at Leeds.