What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've been pointed in the direction of this documentary about the Irish Civil Rights movement and the Battle of the Bogside, one of the touchstones for The Troubles.

It was made and narrated by (and I don't have too many of them) a hero of mine, Eamonn McCann.

The rest of the programme is linked at the side of the YouTube page, if you've got a spare hour.

You want to post like me?

Embedding has been disabled.

Warning: few swear words and graphic images that may be considered offensive...

... And f*cking hilarious.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Most compelling evidence of supernatural life!

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Welcome to the human race...
Eddie Izzard does a routine about the canteen on the Death Star, somebody else plays it over animated Lego figures.

This is not a game of "Who The F*** Are You?"

My life isn't written very well.
Meet LocoMama: Yeah, I know. But I cannot stop laughing.

can't fricker (figure) if she's just an act because I feel guilty laughing at a mentally ill person. She's actually got some great material. She has her own Youtube channel so...also, check out her video "Candy Bra". I'm shocked and amused at the same time.

Don't worry nothing too racy on her youtube channel, some cigarette and minor drug references though. It's under "Zipster08"! Happy dreams....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Happy New Year from Philly!
As the Czar of Cuteness for Horseland, I invite you to watch this cute and amusing video: An Engineer's Guide to Cats.

Warning: Paul the Engineer is adorable.

Also in my capacity as Czar of Cuteness, I encourage other MOFOs to give good rep to Godoggo for her adorable avatar of Flower. It is very cute.

Anarchist within reason
Not sure how to upload the videos on here but if anyone hasn't seen them they should check out,

Snatch Wars

Binocular Football

Cooking With Christopher Walken
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Semper Fooey
This is the funniest one I've seen.

Food Court Musical