What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Having afew drinks and remonising about the good times.

Not talking to anyone as I have Laryngitis and lost my voice completely

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm posting while having a self-imposed intermission during Soderbergh's Che: Part Two. I gave Part One
, but after 75 minutes, I give Part Two
. I've got an hour for it to pick up, so wish me luck...

The People's Republic of Clogher
About the watch the qualifying for the Grand Prix.
It was a good show, wasn't it? Despite the awful track - If they're gonna hold a race in the middle of a port why didn't they pick Larne? Or Gdansk?

The beautiful people of Monaco seem to have been replaced by oil tankers and cranes...

Qualifying this year has been excellent, though.

It was a good show, wasn't it? Despite the awful track - If they're gonna hold a race in the middle of a port why didn't they pick Larne? Or Gdansk?

The beautiful people of Monaco seem to have been replaced by oil tankers and cranes...

Qualifying this year has been excellent, though.
Yes it was a good show. TBH, I liked it a lot more than the race which, I ashamedly admit, I tuned out of now and then. Made sure I watched the end though as there was no way I was missing the end of race radio and podium presentation, considering who won. I won't mention it just in case there's someone here who hasn't seen it and wants to. Suffice to say, he's one of my favourite drivers.

Right now, I'm watching Fulham v Chelsea. Which I'm about to give my full attention to.