Indiana Jones 5

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Just saw an article about an Indiana Jones 5. Matter of fact, I saw it on IMDB. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Brings to mind a Youtube vid. I watched and thought it was pretty good. Made me laugh actually

Yeah I have, I need to add this to my Sequel Buzz thread. Harrison Ford will be returning along with Shia LaBeouf with a tentaive 2011 release. It all depends on a script and when it gets done.

Which could take forever.
lol probably who knows... I rather see Spielberg put out other stuff. Ford is pushin 70 and to keep doin Indy just to prove he can do it is kinda lame. The character of Indiana Jones has died down for me is all.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just cant get into or enjoy these movies am I the only person in the world who doesnt like Indiana movies?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I just cant get into or enjoy these movies am I the only person in the world who doesnt like Indiana movies?
I liked the first three, but Crystal Skull just seemed forced and rushed, it didn't have the same vibe to it the others had.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I liked the first three, but Crystal Skull just seemed forced and rushed, it didn't have the same vibe to it the others had.
I have seen a bit of that while babysitting and tbh I really disliked the car chace allong the cliffs and throught the jungle part it just looked terrible. I think I will at some point sit and go through them again and see if my views change but I dont think so sadly.

I hope this happens. I think removing the expectations and possibly giving Spielberg more control could go a long way towards the series going out (well, possibly going out) with a bigger bang. I think there's still mileage here.

I wish they would stop. I doubt the Indiana Jones series will get any better. I'll stick to the original ones.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Watching my son play Lego Indiana Jones its making me want to try the movies again and maybe my mind will chage watching them as an adult instead of a kid.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Watching my son play Lego Indiana Jones its making me want to try the movies again and maybe my mind will chage watching them as an adult instead of a kid.
I would recommend it

I think Ford as Indiana still has mileage. Nothing wrong with Shia LeBouf but his character isn't as interesting as Indiana. But I'm more excited about Spielberg's Interstellar. The idea of tintin is leaving me cold.

I hate to be negative, but other than the profit why would any of the major players involved want to be associated with this after the travesty that was the last one?

Ha! What am I saying, profit is everything. I'm sorry, carry on George and Steven, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

I hope this production goes bust. What a nightmare. Indy 4 sucked so bad it makes me want to vomit. $185,000,000 - for what? I could have made 185 better films for that money.

The first Indy movie was the only good one. I really think these movies are a waste of George Lucas's time and money. He could do so much more.

But then, his best film is THX 1138. Too bad he hasn't achieved that level of beauty since.

Haven't we suffered enough? What's next, Indy takes on bigfoot?
Must Shia Lebouf be in EVERY summer blockbuster? Spielberg is intent on shoving Louis Stevens down America's throat. The fact that the best they can come up with for a replacement for Indy (which is a sacrelege anyway), is the 21st century's answer to Dustin Diamond, is so utterly depressing that it inspires the most devout of followers to question the very existence of a just, and loving higher power.

...uh the post is up there...