Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
morgan freeman.

Yeah yeah, call me gay, but he is hot and you know it!

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

You guys ready to let the dogs out?

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

Adriana Lima

Heidi Klum

Alessandra Ambrosio

As you can see, I have a thing for ladies who model for a certain lingerie company.

Employee of the Month

Lindsay Lohan (*)

Lucy Liu (*)

Rihanna

Elisha Cuthbert

Michelle Rodriguez (*)

Kristanna Loken (*)

The (*) mean that I also like her because of her personality/image, not just because she`s hot.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I think Lohan would look horrible without makeup, what part of her image and personality do you like?

Rihanna and Cuthbert are great choices, I think Lucy Lui is hugely underrated, after seeing her in Dirty Sexy Money I've really grown to like her.

Employee of the Month
I like her honesty. Lot of It-Girls produce scandals, but I think hers are real. Okay, if she would be my girlfriend, I have to kick her ass on a daily base. But there is something that I really like about her. At least she is a little hippie-minded bitch, I can`t tell ecxactly why, but I like it. I have no other argument, cause she is way down ("Hollywood-Down"). I still have a little crush on her. Hopefully she will be able to realize this "Manson-Girls" movie some day. Before she destroy herself.

Salma...

Oh Honeykid, i thought you had good taste, you let me down!

Though kudos for Fearne Cotton, she is a hottie and a half!

Oh yeahhhhh Alyson Hannigan

Ellen Page

Drew Barrymore

Justin Long

Gerard Butler

Ok ill stop there for now, and for the record im straight.

Oh Honeykid, i thought you had good taste...
No you didn't! You've taken me to task for both Lindsay Lohan and, with fabulous consequences, Marcia Cross before.

Though kudos for Fearne Cotton, she is a hottie and a half!
Now, I was expecting to get grief for choosing her. You're the only woman I know who doesn't hate her with a passion.

Oh yeahhhhh Alyson Hannigan

Drew Barrymore
These two are, of course, wonderful choices. Ellen Page is cute, but not in their league.

Gerard Butler
This, on the other hand...

He may be good looking, but the man's one of the most talentless fecks to ever appear on screen. If he was a talentless 20 year old, rather than a talentless 40 year old, he'd be truly hated.