What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I'm looking forward to buy a GI joe movie i can watch it over and over..

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Donnie Brasco, Rocky saga box and al pacino collection box

200th Post

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Liked it so much, I decided I needed it in my collection.
Amazon.com had it for about $6.00

When I chose Gizmo for my Movie Theme of the Week avatar, I realized that, sadly, Gremlins wasn't in my collection and I had to correct that problem.

i GOT THESE WITH MY BRITHDAY MONEY:
sMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
California dreams first and second seaon
Petticoat Junction the second season
the lucy show -first seaon my mom got it for my birthday
spectular spider-man THE FIRST SEASON cartoon
a pup nameed scooby doo vloume one
a pup named scooby doo vloune twO
the flistones season one
Race to witch mountion
Flight of the Navigator
sinbad ledgen of the seven seas
the terminator 2 Judgement day
the tereminator 3 rise of the manicneS
tHE 6TH DAY

The People's Republic of Clogher
I was browsing around on eBay and picked these up for £10. The first one is used, the second is new.

Pure impulse, though I can remember kinda liking Beowulf and Grendel when it came out. I think.

I Love You, Man

Repulsion CRITERION COLLECTION

Katyn
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not so much highly underrated (but it's great) but sadly a little forgotten now. I've already got series 1 somewhere but the box set was cracking value at under a tenner.

Tacitus mate that is awesome mate I made a thread about Black Books and im trying to get more and more people into this fantastic show
I think it's weird that C4 don't seem to repeat it very often, even on their digital channels (unless I keep missing it). It's got a great cast, excellent writing and just the right balance between weird and homely.

Excellent call on Brass Eye, by the way, Brother Blue. I fancy some cake!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think it's weird that C4 don't seem to repeat it very often, even on their digital channels (unless I keep missing it). It's got a great cast, excellent writing and just the right balance between weird and homely.
I used to watch it when it came paramount or E4 but it only comes on once in a blue moon. But as tou have seen the boxset is cheap enough for the 3 series and its well worth the money.