Pyro's DVD Collection

Tools    

Well since everyone is posting collections as of late, thought put mine into a thread so everyone knows that mine's got a few questionable titles and can return fire

It's here on DVDAf, so you gotta go through the pages but it has pretty pictures

I'll put some photos up as well once i put all the scattered cases back on the shelf

Welcome to the human race...
Will comment when you put in the effort to type up the titles and post them, ya slack bastard

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
^ I'll have a look through soon and let you know what I think.

I've not got time at the moment, but I'll check them out another day. I'm sure it'll be worth a look. BTW, I don't care about pretty pictures... Does that mean your dvd collection's going to be like a Kubrick film? Mmm... Maybe I'd better put a few days aside so I can struggle through it between bordom-induced sleep.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ha, only certain seasons of 24? Interesting.

Suspect's Reviews

6 was a bad impulse buy / mistake, remembered 2 was good with Nina- wasn't so much second time, 5 still my favourite, borrowed 3 and rewatched it so didn't need to buy, tried rewatching 1- didn't enjoy it as much, not fond memories of 4, gonna buy 7

6 was a bad impulse buy / mistake, remembered 2 was good with Nina- wasn't so much second time, 5 still my favourite, borrowed 3 and rewatched it so didn't need to buy, tried rewatching 1- didn't enjoy it as much, not fond memories of 4, gonna buy 7
I' ve had a glimpse of your collection and it looks massively exhausting. I take it that you specifically go for 2 disc editions? Me too. I just feel more complete knowing i've brought the best edition available. Will need more time to look through the rest, but from what I can thus far, some legendary films

Did you like season 3 of 24 then? I consider 5, 1 and 3 the best of them all. 4 was the least entertaining for me.

oh, some good collection, but i think mine is better!lol!