What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
I am on the internet, chatting, posting...

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

What?!? Were you working on a chain gang?
My neighbor has a palm tree that drops thousands of seeds into my yard which sprout into thousands of little seedlings that have to be pulled out one by one (and you have to make sure you get the whole root or they'll just grow back).

Palm trees are the devil.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
good luck, 7thson!!! i am in the midst of winding down for bed. i have to work in the morning and i have a feeling its gonna be a crazy day!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat in allot of pain and wanting a damn coffee.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
listening to the bullfrogs out my back porch and the dog is asleep on me... gonna wind down for an early wake up for work

Getting ready to head out to work.... joy... joy.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Mad day so far trying to get my wife and daughters passport sorted the forms are so rediculus and the only person who can counter sign them lives 30 mile round trip away. Weve been there once and looks like we need to go there again

Also I found out last night that one of my friends hung himself by the local school in the town where he lives. I havent seen him in a few months but he seemed fine the day before on facebook. It is a huge shock to us all just cant believe it.