What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

The Elected Movie Eliminator
kids,ken park,bully,mulholland drive(weird as hell) and don't even let me mention,Salo by pasolini. and probabely teorema.
..W..Wh...Wha...What?

I just understood Mullholland Drive, in which I have yet to see.

yes ragingbull,u really have to see mulholland drive. it's by david lynch and i remember when i watched that for the first time,i used to solve the mysterious themes of the movie in my dreams when i slept.so u can imagine how much i was really obsessed with this movie.i still think it was a masterppiece that opened my eyes and i started seeing everything differently from that day. hope u will tell me ur ideas when u see it.

Ravenous, Cigarette Burns, The Mist haven't seen too many scary or gory or terrifying movies because my nerves aren't that great but just a few I have been duped into watching lol

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

8mm with Nicholas Cage...nothing is fictional about it...completely possible and completely disturbing.

If you haven't seen this flick you gotta check it out! i guess i would call it a dark comedy, but i am a sick man...
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

So has anyone seen Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door? This is the most disturbing film I've yet to see, and I've seen/own most on this forum. If you want to see a TRUE, horrific, unsettling movie, then you should definetly check this one out.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Not that it has any logical story, Hostel, to me, is very disturbing. I found myself turning away a few times.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The movies that have disturbing moments to me are:

American History X - The curb scene still turns my stomach
Se7en - Pretty damn realistic, which makes it disturbing
Eye for an Eye - I am a mother and that cell phone scene was horrifying
Cape Fear - I don't remember specifics - just that it disturbed me

I would agree with that.

Pasolini does seem to have a facination with the weird Teorema (1968) is another that comes to mnd which is quite disturbing in it's own way. Plus quite comical in parts. Visitor Q is basically it's remake, just to give you some insight into what it's about if you've never seen or heard of it.

Banned from Hollywood.
I would agree with that.

Pasolini does seem to have a facination with the weird Teorema (1968) is another that comes to mnd which is quite disturbing in it's own way. Plus quite comical in parts. Visitor Q is basically it's remake, just to give you some insight into what it's about if you've never seen or heard of it.

No I haven't heard of Visitor Q, thanks i will check it out.

Anarchist within reason
The Patriot or Braveheart It is trully DISTURBING that Mel Gibson has been allowed to brutalize historic events in his films time and time again

STOP LYING MEL!!!!!

Now that my mini rant is over I would have to say, The Woodsman Kevin Bacon's performance is so brutally human that I felt sympathy for his character, I find that particularly disturbing
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

The Passion of the Christ was pretty disturbing for me.

Not a film but a TV episode of Hawaii Five-O. A family of rednecks have murdered their way across America and are now in Hawaii. McGarrett finds that the average take is only about $150, but they always kill their victims. He finally catches them and questions them. When McGarrett asked the father why he always killed his victims, the man said; "Well, they weren't kin so they don't count and it's alright to take money from dead people because that ain't stealing".

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance is by far a very disturbing movie

crash, the 96 film, not the 2005 one
its not gory, or scary, its just got some really ott sex scenes, and the premise is pretty weird too.
basically its about people who have fetishes for car crashes, and some of the images are just plain creepy, theres a scene where a guy substitutes a long gash in a womans leg for a vagina, and theres a sex scene to rival frank booths in blue velvet. its a pretty good film though, i recommend it
oh, and seven as well, john doe creeped the hell out of me.