N3wt's DVD Collection

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here are the pics of the Die Hard Collection and the film cell Hope you enjoy.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers mate I love the cell to it is very cool I must say

I managed to pick up the collection off eBay for £9.99 with free del, its a bargain. HoneyKid did send me a link to play.com where I could get the Quad boxset which tat looks sweet but I already have 4.0 so I went with this one.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Here afew dvds that I have picked up recently,

The Fifth Element
Crank
Snakes On A Plane
Assault On Precinct 13
The Da Vinci Code
The Simpson's Movie

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
These are my new dvds I have collected recently...

Defiance
The Spirt
Little Miss Sunshine
Pushing Daisies Series 2
Catch A Fire
The Game
The Inbetweeners Series 1 - 2 Boxset
Hell Boy 2
Sunshine
Burn After Reading

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I havent seen the Godfather before and OMG it is fraking awesome cheers all the guys who told me to watch it, I cant believe I havent ever seen it before!

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, but having your own thread means you can get away with posting each new acquisition twice over. And that's a good thing, right?

<_<

Welcome to the human race...
At the very least you're getting twice the posts for every purchase, although that makes you question what postcount is really worth...

Snakes on a Plane was just horrible.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Isn't there like a whole actual thread already for listing DVDs you've bought?
If it gets the rep

Though sure just updating your list is sufficient
I find updating the list is fine but I also add what dvd ive bought in a post so my fellow mofoers can see what has be put on the list. I was under the impression that you could have your own thread based on your collection and you could update it and post init???

All i was saying it seemed a bit redundant posting in this thread when there's the 'What was the last DVD you bought and why' thread since you're not adding anything more in here than what you are in that one. S'all

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive updated my list, ive added a few more dvds if anyone wants to comment or give me any ideas of movies that I should watch feel free im open to your comments

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have to say since joining this site I have watched more and collected more awesome dvds that for some reason I havent seen before, ie The Godfather Trilogy and from watching these and many more dvds/movies I have a whole new top 100 favorite movies, so im going to have to get on with it and add it to he site