What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Going to bunco with the girls. Hoping to win some money this month.

Johann von Goethe

Thanks, Honeykid. Bunco was a bust. Someone brought their kids to play for missing members, people were late, and no one brought exact change. I'm so over this group, I quit.

I'll stay in my other group, they've got their act together.

Right now, I'm having cocoa and petting the kitten.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Wimbledon starts today so it's time for me to enjoy the 8th Wonder of The World.

Maria Sharapova's legs...

I assume that she keeps them in a box and only lets them out once a year, for I'm not really a tennis fan.

I've been painting all morning (just a couple of walls to go! ) so think I deserve it.

There's a British foetus playing another leggy Russian sort right now. The foetus is leading...

Update! Maria's on another channel and she's a break down. Whatever that means.

Both her legs seem to be on court, though.

there's a frog in my snake oil
The foetus has bigger guns than Will Ferrell!

(This thread is disturbing)

Yeah, I didn't initially realise that this was the kid who was winning everything last year in the juniors. She looks about 25...

15 is far too young emotionally to be competing against women 10 or 15 years older, though. Burnout? I wonder what Paddy Power would offer me on retirement/obscurity at 21?

Arguing with my Mother... again.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Unusual and smelling slightly of drain this afternoon - I've been cleaning them out and now know how a vet feels when he's got his hand inserted.. well.

Having lunch at my desk at work and looking through the forum to unwind.

Getting ready to practice juggling.

I'm at a conference in Oceanside this week, a conference about how to teach our children more ably, and juggling scarves is my homework. I'm getting pretty good, but I won't quit my day job anytime soon to join the circus.

MovieForums Extra
Balancing my checkbook so I can see if there is any money to pay bills

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
enjoying my first nite off of 3 and being on my laptop again!!! i needed a new power cord and it came in today!!! i am also getting my summer tan on and looking forward to thursday!!!