I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Wow i didnt know i was loved that much! well i guess one of you was pretending to be radical ed. but thats me. and now there is a person with that name. me edward.

Logged on for the first time in about six months to find this! Can't be bothered to read everything before. Is it referring to me, and if it is, what is going on???

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
There are far too many people who think this thread is referring to them. Does that clear it up for you?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

So, how does this place work?

hehe - i love myself too - no one else does

A novel adaptation.
As this thread seems to have become miscellaneous, I will proceed to tell the story of an event that took place early this morning, a morning that will live in infamy, and an event, that will forever be called...

Grandma got runover by a scantily clothed man!!!

Early in the morning, I was awoken by the whining of my small furry dog (an overweight Welsh Corgi). Luckily, I share a lassy-like telepathic connection with this ridiculous creature, and was thusly able to quickly discern the meaning of it's plea.
Crystal (my dog, named after a hot sauce) needed to releive herself!!!! I sprung into action, throwing on a robe to cover my unmentionables, I ran to the front door. My dog can never be described as well-trained, but generally, she knows the rules of my letting her outside at 5 am, without a chaperone.

1. Do your business, and get back inside, damnit.

2. It's 5 in the morning, this is the only time you are getting outside for at least the next 4 hours, so make it count.

My dog quickly finished, and was casually trotting back to me, when the first sign of trouble appeared, her gigantic ears pricked up, and she stopped, dead in her tracks. Her head slowly turned to the source of the noise, and, as if in slow-motion, she ran out of my view, barking to the maximum extent of her little lungs.

The barking eventually stopped, so she seemed in no danger, but I still needed to get my little quadroped back into my home. I edged slowly from my apartment doorcarefully covering up my lewder body parts with the robe. From their I was able to catch a glimpse of a small part of her hindquarters, about 35 feet from my door.

I looked around, to make sure that no neighbors were watching, and made a run for her. I sprinted to my rabbit-looking puppy and grabbed her, raising her off the ground, and was about to run back to the confines of my apartment when I noticed a dark figure, standing in front of me.

I took a few steps closer, to examine it, and took in the sight of an old woman (I'd estimate 60-65) walking her chihuahah. Her ear to ear smile quickly revealed the fact that my robe tie had come undone, and my lower half, in all of it's glory, was revealed to the world, or at least this older woman standing in front of me.

I'm not sure about the relevance of this story, but I hope my tale of embarrasement has amused the sadist within.

Um. This thread has never gone off topic.
At all. Ever.

Ask Unregistered...

I like to watch...
OK so you all love me do you? I could be some crazed psycho stalker and yet you all love me!! Well hell I love you all right back...I just have no freakin' clue as to how this all works yet. This is my first post as no doubt all you pseudo Big Brothers already know...anyway was there a topic of dicussion before this thing went haywire or am I just talking out of my girlie behind?

Don't worry, 21redd. Just read the posts... the clues lieth within...

It's all a trick. A big, hairy trick.

And not the kind you turn, either.