What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've posted this on the site before but it's well worth repeating:

Mark E Smith reads the football results!

For those of you struggling for comprehension here, Smith is uber gruppen fuhrer of The Fall, one of the greatest bands ever to come out of Bury. And England.

Basically, he's a beat poet backed by the tightest mutant ska band you'll ever hear and was invited to read the football scores live one Saturday afternoon on the BBC (who used a Fall track as their theme tune for the show). Telling Ray Stubbs that he looks like a murderer who's just escaped from prison isn't the half of it.

He's ...... eccentric.

Welcome to the human race...
I haven't watched this video in a long time - and it still made me laugh till I hurt...

EDIT: Damn, wrong link.

HAHA I love this, me and a few people went to the beach yesterday. This was the outcome, funny as!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Just found this on youtube and it is my new favourite...cos I spotted myself at the back of the crowd! Wrote about this on the concert tab, Camden Crawl, Bombay Bicycle Club deciding to take their acoustic set outside by the canal.

This isn't technically on YouTube, but I don't know where else to put it... I'm probably just too lazy to find the appropriate thread... Anyway, here's a pretty funny, hopefully, interview with Andrew Bird.