What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

"Weeds" season four
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Ah, sweet - It's out. I can finally catch up!

Meanwhile, I got a whole slew of flicks in the mail yesterday, which I will list when I get home! Can't quite remember all of them at the mo....

You want to post like me?

Reviewed Cubic (Equilibrium) in my review thread. It'll always be near the top of my list.
Read RaginBull's review of Raging Bull and deemed it worthy of a look. I'm sure I won't be disappointed, from what I've heard it's an epic movie.

A system of cells interlinked

The DVD art I got with In the Heat of the Night is way better than the above, which is pants.

I bought Commando and Forrest Gump last night... the latter was to replace the copy I had that apparently went on walk about...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

On the way home from work last night, popped into the supermarket for some bread, they had these at reduced prices! so went in for bread come out with these instead! Bargain.

Taken is brilliant , got to go in my top ten movies.

Taken is brilliant , got to go in my top ten movies.
You know It didn't do much for me

Superman 4-pack, and the 2002 remake of The Time Machine.

...uh the post is up there...

You guys ready to let the dogs out?

Seen the movie about 10-15 times but only had it on VCD from ages ago and had been wanting to get the Special Edition DVD for a while. Managed to get it for five pounds as well which was an amazing bargain. Can't wait to watch it.

I brought because it was only £1 and I would have paid £10 for it so I considered it a steal.