Movie Tab

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Don't know how well this will work, but since people were complaining about not enough posts I thought about this. Might be interesting.

How about every time you see a movie, post the name of it here, just to see what movies everyone watches on an everyday basis. Well I thought of the idea yesterday, so I guess I'll start with what I watched yesterday:

Event Horizon
Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows
The Phantom Planet(It was on MST3K)
Mallrats
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
um... I think that was about it.

1st half of Waterworld. (Would have changed the channel after the first 20 minutes but I couldnt make myself get off the couch. Must have been reading Sun Tzu )
Dead Calm (Finally rented it. Wow. Nicole Kidman & Sam Neill. Who was that villain? He was freakin nuts!)
Grease

Last night I watched Star Wars, American Pie, and the end of The Exorcist, and today I watched Judge Dredd. Busy yesterday because it was my first day back from uni and thus I had Sky Digital!

Whipped
Padre Padrone (Ok, so if this was supposed to be a true account of the life of a sheperd was that part with the sheep true??)
Faraway so Close (It's about humans & angels, pretty good)

Also finished reading a book. (Blindness)
I didn't do all this in one day (about 3) but I just now saw this post.

Yesterday I watched Murder By Death.

Today I watched It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

I watched movst of Jaws 3 on TV this morning. What a horrible movie that was.

I saw one movie yesterday which starred Greg Kinnear. I don't know what the movie was about, but it had Greg Kinnear.

MovieForums Extra
Gees, come to think of it I've seen a couple these last few days...at the movies I saw Proof of Life (haven't had time to comment on it), Man on the Moon, Senseless, and a part of 13 Days...that's about it

Originally posted by Wart
1st half of Waterworld. (Would have changed the channel after the first 20 minutes but I couldnt make myself get off the couch. Must have been reading Sun Tzu )
Dead Calm (Finally rented it. Wow. Nicole Kidman & Sam Neill. Who was that villain? He was freakin nuts!)
Grease
I believe that would be Billy Zane - mean guy in "Titantic", hero in "The Phantom" -

As for me...well, I havn't been watching as many lately. The last movie theatre movie I saw was "The Mexican" - I guess the last one on video would be Deterrence.

Oh, that's why that guy was SO FAMILIAR! From the Titanic!!! I kept thinking he was AMHOTEP (or something) from THE MUMMY . . . .

Just watched Heartbreak Ridge this afternoon.

Excellent...

My brother came home from boarding school and made me watch BLAIR WITCH PROJECT. What a boring movie! This thing actually made money? Oy vey.

Enter the Dragon today.

Might go to the cinema tomorrow.

I liked BWP. I thought that the ending was awesome. At first I thought that it was a real cop-out, but it wasn't until the next day that I started to get the haunting image of...

SPOILER BELOW.

... that guy standing against the wall. Freaky.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I liked BWP, I saw it before it came out in theaters, before everyone knew it was fake, and I live in the woods so it scared the hell out of me. The end scene is pretty creepy.

Today I watched Goldfinger. One of the best Bond movies I've seen.

I watched Get Shorty, again, for about the 100th time.

I also finally watched Arlington Road. I taped it off HBO a long time ago (probably over a year ago, but I don't remember specifically) but had never watched it. While the ending would've been kind of interesting had I not already known what happens ahead of time (One of the previous times I tried to watch the movie, I fell asleep and woke up right as the film was ending), I found the movie to not be all that great overall. (Which is too bad because I like both Jeff Bridges and Tim Robbins).