What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just had a crisp sandwich with ketchup with a coffee, ofcourse.

I am down my mother in laws house loking after my father in law as he is very unwell, and in a bit I will be going out on my scooter.

Still havent sorted the internet it is very very annoying not having it in the house, but soon my pretties.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im in agony with my legs today I have come down my mum-in-laws house to have dinner and im quite pissed that im in so much pain that I cant go out in the stunning weather.

Welcome to the human race...
Currently trying to kill time until about 12am, when Waking Life starts on TV. Also getting rather annoyed with this virus that seems to be affecting my Internet connection.

watching Sex and The City, writing aimlessly hoping it will form itself into the treatment I'm supposed to be finishing.

Trying to get myself out of a major bout of depression... and waiting until time to go to the doctor again with my shoulder...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

No Its the first one the uncut version I haven't seen it before I am enjoying it
Oooh, I didn't know there was a cut version. I wonder if that's the one I saw or whether it was uncut? I loved Underbelly and I'm looking forward to seeing season 2.

Watching the season 2 finale of The Wire.

Oooh, I didn't know there was a cut version. I wonder if that's the one I saw or whether it was uncut? I loved Underbelly and I'm looking forward to seeing season 2.
Someone lent it to me it has lots of sex and nudity

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just called in the mum-in-laws for a coffee and to steal sometime online

Having just come back from the Drs with my results of my blood test's, and im very shocked tbh... as well as having FMS and possibly ME (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) I have gout??? which is quite a shock. But im going to see another specailist soon to see about the possible ME so maybe he can shed some light on it. I do know that my Grandfather had severe gout and it can be passed down.

Someone lent it to me it has lots of sex and nudity
Ah, that sounds like the one I saw. Unless this one has even more sex and nudity.

Sorry to hear your news, n3wt. It's all that rich, Welsh food you must eat.

Just finished watching Neighbours. *Ringo's a fool *

Recording a documentary and noticing that there are a lot of emoticons in my last post here. Then going to look around the net to see if Kaka has really moved to Real Madrid.

watching the last season of Lost on DVD