What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Procrastinating.

Also trying to decide when I should go out and do some stuff.

Eating oreos and drinking a slurpee in my underwear.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

i'm watching Baby Blood. heard it was good, but so far, 30 minutes in, i'm not impressed.

Currently working on a draft for a 2000 word short story that I've got to hand in tomorrow evening. Having a bit of trouble trying to pad it out though...

Also seeking any distraction I can from doing that. Kind of wishing I'd started watching the Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie when it started about an hour ago.

Working on my paper im giving at a national law conference up the country next week, while listening to some epic music

a little Pabst

A little Merle!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

im sitting by my counter reading threw postes on this forum and talking to my family. But im about to eat and then idk what else. So to whoever posts below me....what are you doing?

The Elected Movie Eliminator

About to read this. ^

Trying to finish this assignment - 200 more words and it's done, but I've got to do it by 2:30. It's 1pm right now. So yeah, very doable.