The MoFo Voice Thread

Tools    

Well, Holds has been around a long time...it was all in good fun. And we fooled ya', didn't we? Immature, edgy fun is usually the best kind.

Anyhoo, have you right right-clicking on the links and choosing "Save Target As..." to save them to your hard drive, Patti? That might do the trick...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Yoda
Well, Holds has been around a long time...it was all in good fun. And we fooled ya', didn't we? Immature, edgy fun is usually the best kind.
Now, will the REAL Holden Pike please stand up.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't have anything on my computer to record my voice with, and besides which I'm such a Luddite I wouldn't know how to then save and post a link to it anyway, even if I wanted to....and I don't want to.

And yeah, Patti, it feels a little weird and like a violation to me too, but whatever. It's all done now. My sides hurt from all the laughing over such a brilliantly funny gag, so I guess it was worth it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh, I dunno, I'd say you probably do have some kind of program on your computer to record your voice with. If you're running basically any version of Windows higher than ol' 3.1, you've probably got an application called Sound Recorder available to you. I don't know what the equivalent is on some flavors of Linux, or MacOS, but I imagine they have a similar program available.

And no, I didn't 'spect the gag would be funny to all. When you slip the newt into the teacher's water, the goal is never to get the teacher to laugh...it's to see how the teacher reacts, of course. A few of us got a kick out of it, at least.

Go ahead, post as me. I'll have a laugh.
Besides, I just did the recording, the uploading and posting 'twasn't I.

I wasn't abusing my power at all. I have none.

My view: it's all in good fun. Sadie thought the idea was hilarious right off the bat...Matty obviously did (and I still maintain that he did an excellent job producing the clip), and much fun was had overall. Your prescence brought joy to the three of us for one highly goofy night. Gracias.

Now With Moveable Parts

My view: it's all in good fun. Sadie thought the idea was hilarious right off the bat...
Oh sure. Get me in trouble. Of course I thought it was funny...
I think everything is funny until someone gets their[not they + are] eye poked out.

anyhoodles, Chris...I see your ploy.

he has too much power!!!! HE CAN STAEL OUR IDENTITYS!!!!!!

REVOLUTION!!! REVOLUTION!!!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
My only ploy was to laugh my a** off...which I did. You liked and supported the gag, too...no use denying it.
I never was nor tried denying it. I just made the two of you look worse than me, hee hee, no harm in that.
I'm a wascally wabbit.

I sware, I am this close to breaking my laptop: ><.
I have Sound Recorder, but it just doesn't seem to work I'll have to get Chris to wlk me throught it or somthing...

I don't think I'll be able to do this anytime soon, but I think my Mom has something I can use...

Isnt mp3 a valid type? damn, i used mp3 to save space and Gracie all you need is a pair of those ear bud earphones and you stick that in your mic slot and BANG it works well it did for me

Bump