What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

damn dude in US its a $1.29!!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Listening to music check my crackbook lol and thinking about starting my new book!

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Playing name that tune.

TV themes.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Welcome to the human race...
Thinking that I'll get off my computer and do the following:

1. Read this chapter in my textbook.
2. Write down some points for discussion that need to be submitted online in about two hours.
3. Find something substantial to eat.

I think food takes priority here. The best food's been sold out already, though.

The Elected Movie Eliminator
Watching gay little pussy show Neighbors. (My mum is intentionally watching it -- but I have my laptop in the Lounge room).

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just collected my son from his first day in his new school and he loved it and he was great there. Still havent sorted out broadband not quite sure when we can but thought Id say hello before we go home again

Welcome to the human race...
Currently trying to make headway on yet another assignment - I don't think I'll bother with details, except to say it's going to require an all-nighter to finish in time for this afternoon and I'll probably have to miss out on sleep tonight.

Ridiculous.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Relaxing, laying in bed, snuggling with my kitty and procrastinating

The King of Movies
Just started exams. Most people hate exams but i love them, as we can go to and from school any time we please which is cool.

I think i passed my American History one and my Relgion one. Tomorow i have humanities and geography, which i should pass both. But then on Monday i have science which i have been planing to fail in.

Other than that, i should be studying but i realy can't be botherd.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've finally found a way around this decorating lark - do it for an hour per day!

Just got the dreaded kitchen to go now, but the hall and all it's bloody nooks and crannies has been signed off.

I'm also thinking of putting my t-shirt on eBay. Jackson Pollock would be proud!

In fact, I'm sure a couple of my friends have compared my painting skills to Pollock's, at least that's what I think they said...

yelling at my dog...again pee inside the house..

The People's Republic of Clogher
Spending time with my niece, dreading my Granddad's funeral this afternoon.
Sorry to hear that. I lost my granddad over 20 years ago (the other one died when I was a toddler) and still get sad when I think about it.

Spending time with my niece, dreading my Granddad's funeral this afternoon.

I'm so sorry HK... I adore my grandfathers and was lucky enough to have a great grandfather with me for years... hugs....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)