Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I haven't finished Inland Empire - although I do plan on making an effort to do so when I've got the time.

Don't know why but i cant stand this movie! i have tried to watch it with fans of the movie and alone but just couldnt get into it.. Monty Python is the only film i can say i just don't like And i have never been able to get passed the first 25 minutes
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
IAlso Mullholland Drive, ive yet to watch this all the way through, but it will happen sooner rather than later!
It deserves at least one good viewing. If you don't like it after that, then at least you can say you've seen all of it and that you made a educated decision.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In the Beginning...

I'm sorry. I can't finish it. I've tried and tried, and I can't get through it. It's too lumbering, too methodic, too pretentious. It's a perfect example of style over substance. God knows I want to like it, but...

Sorry about the crack on Heaths death I had no right to go there in front of everyone. I do realize a lot of people like that movie, but I hated it. Even though some opinions should be kept to ones self I am a firm believer in Amendment One of the Bill of Rights which gives me the right to freedom of speech, and the right to petition. (sorry for the history lesson) Anyway sorry for the horrible comment, I deserved the humongous onslaught of negative rep, although I wish the people who did it would have waited to hear me out about my own opinion but oh well that's my fault. I'm 13 for heavens sake, I still have a whole life ahead of me, I haven't experienced everything yet, give me a chance here.

"When I am older I want to take a barge out on the ocean, and live in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle!"

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Howard the Duck
Christmas with the Kranks... I kept trying for those viewing also, but I just couldn't do it.
Ladyhawke... I was laughing so hard at the background music that I couldn't follow
There are more but I can't think of them now

I thought this thread title was worth the bump.

Spring Breakers
Alot of b-rated horror movies
I never did see the end to that Brian Bozzworth movie. Never will.

A few years back, Semi-Pro had made it to the dollar theater in San Antonio so some friends and I - being Will Ferrel fans and all - decided to see it. About 20 minutes through the movie, we couldn't figure out whether it was supposed to be a comedy or a dramedy. We ended up walking out of the theater and made a beeline straight for the exit, we didn't even bother asking for our three bucks back.

It's worth noting that we've sat through the entirety of some ****ing terrible movies (InAPPropriate Comedy, Moms Night Out, Nurse 3D and #Horror just to name a few), but Semi-Pro was just so utterly bland and pointless that finishing it would be nothing but a massive wast of our time.

Superman man of Steele

The Forest

There's a bear in my oatmeal
On The Road (with Garret Hedlund and Kristen Stewart)
Sleeping Beauty (2011)
Movie 43

Although I try as much as possible to keep going to the end, unlike books. If I'm not gripped after a few chapters I just don't bother.

There's a bear in my oatmeal
Christmas with the Kranks...
Ha, I love how rubbish that film is. I watch it every year.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Picnic At Hanging Rock - 32 minutes in was all I could do. I hate turning off a movie after I spent that much time on it, but to me it seemed like a lot of aristocratic emptiness.

Bone Tomahawk (2015) was the last one, I hate that current style of film making with over done irrelevant dialogue and ultra violence/gore for the sheer thrill of it. I made it to 15 minutes and off it went.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) this sounded interesting from the synopsis. I should know better than do watch a modern R rated comedy with Tina Fey...The first few minutes were filled with raunchy sophomoric bathroom humor. Not funny and not clever. So after a few more minutes and off if went.

I dont think I've ever not finished a movie but sometimes I wish I hadn't
Legally Blonde
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Kate and Leopold
Awww, I loved Kate and Leopold.

Well, for either thread, I submit Dude Where's My Car?, which I couldn't finish because it was a blatant attempt to shrink the minds of the American public.
Dude Where's My Car? is on my guilty pleasure list...yeah, it's stupid, but it's really funny and have no problem re-watching it over and over.