Angels and Demons Review

→ in
Tools    

I just got home from seeing this movie and all i can say was it rocked it kicked Davinci codes ass. The story was perfect the acting was perfect and it always wanted you to be on the edge of your seat This also has THE BEST twist ending i have ever seen in the History of Film

If anyone has seen it Please comment on what you think of it

i have not seen planet of the apes and i was just about to make a correction on that i over exaggerated a little but seriously go see it it has a good ending that you won't see coming

THE BEST twist ending i have ever seen in the History of Film

I am sure you mean the best "Twist" ending you have ever seen, not in the history of film. Yeah? I mean how would you know unless you have seen every film ever made? Just saying. I actually would like to like this movie, but twist or not I am not expecting too much. A little more in depth non spoilery review might help.

I knew what the twist was just by watching the trailers. Not very hard to figure out.

I knew what the twist was just by watching the trailers. Not very hard to figure out.
Yeah, I sort of guessed it too.

I have the book but haven't ever gotten around to reading it and will probably wait for this to come out on DVD like I did the first one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
I just got home from seeing this movie and all i can say was it rocked it kicked Davinci codes ass. The story was perfect the acting was perfect and it always wanted you to be on the edge of your seat This also has THE BEST twist ending i have ever seen in the History of Film

If anyone has seen it Please comment on what you think of it
You must be high.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hey guys leave wanker alone he/she just needs to see more movies guided buy us here Don't want to scare him/her off

I haven't even seen The Da Vinci Code yet. I'm open minded but both films just don't sound or even look appealing to me. I'll probably catch it on BBC 1 or something in a few years. Though your off the charts enthusiasm for it does make me slightly more curious than I normally would be, Dizzy.

Having read the book before watching the movie; I guess I spoiled any twist the movie would provide. Having said that, I found it very average.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
That is THE BEST review ever in the history of movie reviews!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg