First R rated movie you ever saw?

Tools    

A friend's dad rented it out for us when we were eleven. I though it was the coolest movie ever and decided to re-watch it recently for nostalgia; it's crap.

I can't even remember ... I've stopped even keeping track of what's rated what seeing G rated movies with terrible messages and R rated films with better values.

I think it was one of these three:

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

the first R rated movie I saw was eyes wide shut.i loved it. at that time i hadn't even reached the age of 17!!
but it was OK i guess.because i understood the movie beyond its graphic content.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
the first R rated movie I saw was eyes wide shut.i loved it. at that time i hadn't even reached the age of 17!!
but it was OK i guess.because i understood the movie beyond its graphic content.
Really? What did you understand beyond it's graphic content? I thought it was a cold mess.

Really? What did you understand beyond it's graphic content? I thought it was a cold mess.
Hmmm... A cold Kubrick film? Who'd have thunk it?

You didn't happen to think it was soulless too, did you?

Who?

What revolution?

I wanted so much more from that film. The best thing in it for me, was little Nicole Kidman in her panties. She looked so fab. However, if should could speaking in something other than a breathy whisper I'd be happier.

The whole parts of the movie involved a covert club and sex things were stupid and made no sense. It was simply ridiculous to me and I'm all for kink and sex. What a drag.

The first R movie I saw was the The Terminator it was on Laser disk scared the crap out of me. I was 11. To bad the last 2 Terminators didnt scare me like that. By the time they came out I was already immuned to horror and violence.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

The whole parts of the movie [Eyes Wide Shut] involved a covert club and sex things were stupid and made no sense. It was simply ridiculous to me and I'm all for kink and sex. What a drag.
I would have thought that you believed in conspiracies and people getting together in secret to somehow control the world. The only reason it involves sex is because that's what the Cruise character is obsessing about. He gets exactly what he's looking for, and then he doesn't like it.

honeykid was saying that you joined his anti-Kubrick revolution but you didn't get that either. So, no, we won't be coming after you with all our kink and sex because you're apparently no fun...

Who?

What revolution?
It's not actually my revolution, nor is it anti-Kubrick. It was just some fun I was having after a few people agreed with me that Kubrick doesn't make entertaining films that you want to watch again and again. That they're cold, soulless pretty pictures is my own thing, though you seem to agree with at two of those. In regards to that film anyway. Well done.

It's all in the reflexes.
My first "R" here in australia was a film called "Bad Taste" by peter jackson on the cover it has a alien looking thing flippin the bird. Havn't seen it for ages i'm looking at the trailers on youtube now and it looks ridiculous

Schindler's List My dad let my brother and I watch this when we were in seventh grade and that's when we were learning about the Holocaust. So my dad allowed us to watch it. I remember not sleeping for weeks

It's not actually my revolution, nor is it anti-Kubrick. It was just some fun I was having after a few people agreed with me that Kubrick doesn't make entertaining films that you want to watch again and again. That they're cold, soulless pretty pictures is my own thing, though you seem to agree with at two of those. In regards to that film anyway. Well done.
Ah! Thanks for explaining a bit more!

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I watched Barb Wire when I was about 10 maybe younger when my parents were out the house. Suffice to say they weren't happy when they came home and found me watching a movie with Pamela Anderson in a skintight leather outfit