Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I should think so, it's essentially a parody/homage of noir in general.

Although if I had to pick from Sin City, I'd say Gail or Goldie fits the whole "femme fatale" ideal far better than Becky does. Or Nancy, for that matter.

A system of cells interlinked
Damn straight it does! I'd go with Goldie, though...

Nice theme choice. I keep choosing from either the 80's, or something way random, like my bird. It's all a part of my plan in being the only one to use what I choose.

*Knock on wood!*

Sawman, are you in? If so, I'll add you to the list.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Yes I'm in Des.

And Beck did betray a bunch of the girls to the mob IIRC, so she was a wannabe ff. Besides which, the other two or three mentioned are over referenced, so I wanted to change it up a bit.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I got Barbara Stamwyck, from Double Indemity.

I'm having a hard time finding one that "fits"... would Selene from Underworld be considered a femme fatale?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm having a hard time finding one that "fits"... would Selene from Underworld be considered a femme fatale?
I'd say so . . .

Selene is compelling because of the way she thinks and the situation she is in. This femme fatale is someone who has always lived to kill lycans, driven purely by her desire for retribution . . .

Does Buffy count? If so, dibs.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Nikita is most definitely Fatal and Fatale... I says.