Unregistered Wants to clarify something, too

Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
All in the Family is probably the most brilliant show ever to air on TV. I wish we could thumb our noses now at racial stereotypes without someone getting all litigious about it.

The Incredible Hulk
The Six Million Dollar Man
The Bionic Woman
Lucan the Wolf Boy (anyone who remembers that one gets a gold star)
CHiPs
I'll go so far as to say that The Love Boat beats a lot of what's out there today.

I got the Love Boat theme on my MP3 player!

Leave it to beaver

Giligian's Island

Marcus Welby

Oh now I got the love Boat theme playing in my head.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

My Mother still likes to poke fun at me for my pre teen crush I had on Lindsay Wagner.
You and a whole friggin army of pre and post pubescent teenage boys circa mid to late 70's

She's still hot btw...

I can think of a few things I'd like to do to her on one of those 'sleep number' beds she's always peddling these days. If you know what I mean.

She's still hot btw...

I can think of a few things I'd like to do to her on one of those 'sleep number' beds she's always peddling these days. If you know what I mean.
I don't... won't you please CLARIFY for the sanctity of the thread?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Or whether or not there is one.
And a zinger out of left field from Yoda.

Toose, I'm not even going to ask how bored you were to start this up again.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

oh god that scared me for a moment there. i thought we had left these bbusername threads in the past.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

MessyThug and it ony took 200 post's dead on

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Sorry if I sound like a jerk but did this really need it's own thread. This would have been more appropriate as a shout in the Shoutbox. I mean if you ever change your avatar this thread is completly useless. Im pretty sure everybody can read your avatar just fine.
I don't think you all realize the point... THIS WAS A PARODY OF MARTIAN'S THREAD.

Sir Toose, you and your spamming throughout this thread made me chuckle, when i say chuckle, i actually mean laugh a lot.

thats my home telephone number

spooky