Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: spudracer

Tools    

When trying to decide on certain things, do you ever give it that good olé . . . One sputater, two sputater, three sputater, four . . . ?

What is your favorite kind of potato?

Do you like them mashed?

Do you like french fries?

Salter, or unsalted?

Deep fried, or backed?

With ketchup?

Have you ever tried them with mustard, or mayo?

What about scalloped?

Cheesy Au Gratin, or as I like to call them . . . All rotten!

What about potato skins? I can make killer potato skins.

What about tater tots?

What about potato cakes?

Do you wish you has a different user name now, so I'd stop asking tater questions?

How many children do you hope to have?

In time, do you hope for a girl?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Who is your favorite actor?

Who is your least favorite actor?

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?

What is your favorite music genre?

What is your favorite movie genre?

Do you like animated movies?

Do you like animated TV shows?

What is your favorite animated TV show?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Dear Spudbud,

How many more nicknames you think I've got for you, before I run out.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
When trying to decide on certain things, do you ever give it that good olé . . . One sputater, two sputater, three sputater, four . . . ? Never

What is your favorite kind of potato? An Idahoan

Do you like them mashed? Sure do

Do you like french fries? Burger King's fries are my favorite

Salter, or unsalted? Either

Deep fried, or backed? Kettle cooked

With ketchup? Heck no

Have you ever tried them with mustard, or mayo? Nope

What about scalloped? Of course

Cheesy Au Gratin, or as I like to call them . . . All rotten! Yes indeedy

What about potato skins? I can make killer potato skins. Friday's aren't bad

What about tater tots? Had some last night as a matter of fact

What about potato cakes? Every now and then

Do you wish you has a different user name now, so I'd stop asking tater questions? At first, I thought that all my questions would be potato related.

How many children do you hope to have? My wife says 1, so I'll stick with whatever she wants as she's the one that carries them.

In time, do you hope for a girl? If she ever changes her mind, yes.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies? I've become a fan of golf, I'm not any good, but it's something fun to do.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games? Depends. I have favorites in both board and computer games.

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why. Spring; Veteran's Day. Spring because the weather is mild and stormy (which I like). Veteran's Day because I'm a veteran and it's a special day for those of us to reflect on what made us a veteran and we remember those who we've lost along the way.

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep? The Goonies

Who is your favorite actor? Robert Downey, Jr.

Who is your least favorite actor? Russell Crowe

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ? Yellow Ledbetter, Pearl Jam, Eddie Vetter

What is your favorite music genre? Rock, but not the hard, can't understand a thing they're saying, rock

What is your favorite movie genre? Can I use two? Comedy/Drama

Do you like animated movies? Good ones, sure.

Do you like animated TV shows? Not so much anymore

What is your favorite animated TV show? The old X-Men and Spider-Man shows that were on Fox on Saturday mornings.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them? Sometimes, but if there's someone else who I don't dislike in it, I try to give it a chance.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them? RDJ, I'd just love to pick his brain; Clint Eastwood, just because he's Dirty Harry...those are the only two I can think of.

Name the movie you hate the most. Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Name the oldest movie you've seen. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

Name the newest movie you've seen. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

What is your favorite TV show? Seinfeld

What is your favorite theater snack? It's a tie between Mike and Ike's and Hot Tamales

Theater, or home theater? The theatre is always a better experience, but sometimes the home theatre is just, well, cheaper.

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror? Killer Klowns from Outer Space
Sci-fi? E.T.
Suspense Thriller? Seven
Comedy? Wayne's World
Action? Die Hard
Drama? The Shawshank Redemption
Musicals? Moulin Rouge, but then I haven't seen too many musicals.
Westerns? Tombstone
Martial Arts? Enter the Dragon
War? Flags of our Fathers
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

How many more nicknames you think I've got for you, before I run out.
Oh, I'm sure that we could play on the word Spud forever.

Example, This spud's for you.

I'll ask my usual question as it interests me to see who people choose. Dinner with any three people living or dead (no family or friends), who would it be?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What pisses you off about people? Try to be specific without naming names. How do you believe their behavior should be changed or is it OK because of personal freedom and it's really your problem? If it's your problem, why do you have that problem?

What are some of the last few things which strangers did which made you feel good?

On the whole, are people good or bad? This isn't a one-word answer, so get into it.

What do you really like about movies? What do you really hate about movies?

What are some of the first movies (in existance already) that you're going to show your son when he's able to understand them or learn from them? Why did you pick those?

Do you believe this world will be a better place when your son is your age? Why or why not?

Dinner with any three people living or dead (no family or friends), who would it be?

You've got me stumped Harry. I could throw out some names of historically relevant people, but I wouldn't have a good reason as to why. I'll have to come back to this one.

What pisses you off about people? Try to be specific without naming names. How do you believe their behavior should be changed or is it OK because of personal freedom and it's really your problem? If it's your problem, why do you have that problem?

Oh mark, you know how to ask the right questions. Here are a couple of things that just drive me crazy.

Since I've become a regular at a local hospital, I notice it more now than any other time, which is, people who smoke right next to no smoking signs. It's really not my problem, but it pisses me off that they have the nerve to do that. Back when I was a smoker, I would always think about the people around me. Of course, that's me.

The other would be people who can't walk/drive. No, I'm not talking about disabled people. I'm talking about people who are right in front of you (they know you're behind them) they stop right in front of you leaving you nowhere to go and you just have to wait on them.

What are some of the last few things which strangers did which made you feel good? Anybody that strikes up a random conversation with me, if it's only for a couple of seconds, it's a nice gesture. Also, those who see me in uniform and make it known that they are proud of the military by coming over and saying thank you.

On the whole, are people good or bad? This isn't a one-word answer, so get into it. People mean well, but society has become so bass ackwards that people either lack or don't care to be polite or consider the people around them. That worries me, because my son will grow up in a society that's becoming increasingly numb to the concept of personal space, manners and politeness. I can only teach him the meaning of a nice gesture and hope he carries it on.

What do you really like about movies? What do you really hate about movies? Like: The ability to lose yourself (sometimes) in a movie by immersing yourself in a character that you just met. Dislike: The length of some movies. Why are the crappy ones always longer than the really good ones!?

What are some of the first movies (in existance already) that you're going to show your son when he's able to understand them or learn from them? Why did you pick those? I'll try with all the favorites I grew up with. I find it hard to name any particular movies, but I would want him to enjoy movies for what they are, entertainment. Hopefully, I can get him interested in the classics so that he can really understand movies.

Do you believe this world will be a better place when your son is your age? Why or why not? Talk about some crazy questions mark. I don't think it'll be a better place, if you re-read my statement above on people being good or bad, it pretty much sums it up. Of course, all fathers want what's best for their children, the thought of them living in a society where murder is on the rise and people steal money just because they want it without working for it, just worries me. I hope things will change, but I highly doubt it.

Dear Dr. Spudington,

What's your favorite part of Killer Klowns from Outer Space?

What's your favorite part of Killer Klowns from Outer Space? There are a couple that come to mind. One would be the popcorn that eats YOU. The other would be the cotton candy cocoons. It's sharp cheddar (you know, cheese), but it's a movie I remembered watching as a kid and picked it up years later.

Ah, my favorite part, the bloodhounds they make out of the baloons. I might need to pop that sucker back in, and see why it's so awesome.

What are you afraid of?

What is youre favourite aroma?

What is the meaning of life?

What movie did you really enjoy that you really expected to dislike?

How did you come to have the username Spudracer?

Whats youre happiest childhood memory?

What part of your head hurts when you have a headache? Is it your brain? Your skull? This baffles me! Please help?

What came first the Chicken Or the Egg?

If you could be reincarnated what would you like to come back as?

When was the last time you cried and why?

Do you believe in aliens?
Ghosts?
Fate?

What is youre fave Robert Downey Jr Movie?

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil?

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels?

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer )

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be?

Daytime or nighttime?

The Beatles or The Stones?

Would you like to see a "all grown up/where are they now?" Goonies sequel?

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

Do you support/follow a sports team? If so, which one(s)?

What do you think is so funny about Seinfeld?

Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee?

Favourite word?

Do you have any pets? If so, what?

Vinyl or cd's?

When you see one shoe in the middle of the road, do you ever wonder how it got there?

What are you afraid of? Crazy drivers on the road next to me.

What is youre favourite aroma? Just brewed coffee

What is the meaning of life? Don't know, ask Monty Python

What movie did you really enjoy that you really expected to dislike? The Shawshank Redemption

How did you come to have the username Spudracer? My original username was spdrcr (short for speed racer), one of the other members (OG-, I think), asked me what the spd stood for and before I could answer someone chimed in with spud. So, around the time this look you know and love was getting ready to be unveiled, Yoda asked me if I wanted to change my name...and that's, the rest of the story.

Whats youre happiest childhood memory? It's hard to pinpoint just one

What part of your head hurts when you have a headache? Is it your brain? Your skull? This baffles me! Please help? Mine are usually centered around my left temple. After having surgery back in February, my headaces don't come hardly at all anymore, and they're nowhere near as strong. BTW, the surgery I had was on my sinuses.

What came first the Chicken Or the Egg? Chicken

If you could be reincarnated what would you like to come back as? Good question! A baby, so I could basically have a do-over on life.

When was the last time you cried and why? Looking at my son and not being able to hold him while wondering if he was going to be ok, I cried a little.

Do you believe in aliens? Not really
Ghosts? Yes
Fate? Perhaps

What is youre fave Robert Downey Jr Movie? Even though his part isn't major, Zodiac.

Would you rather have all the tea in China or all the coffee in Brazil? Coffee

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Well, I've already visited Sydney, but I would love to visit Ireland.

Best looking of the original Charlie's Angels? Then or now? If then, Farrah.

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer ) Um, WHAT Charlie's Angel movie? If I had to choose, Drew.

If you could have any meal right now, what would it be? A Pepper Lunch from Japan, it was a mound of rice with raw meat around the outside of it. The plate it came out on was literally cooking the meat as you stirred it around. Soooooooooooo good.

Daytime or nighttime? Dusk

The Beatles or The Stones? Stones

Would you like to see a "all grown up/where are they now?" Goonies sequel? Yes, but it wouldn't have the charm of the first one, so no.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? Myself, because a day in someone else's shoes could be rather dicey.

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be? You have the right to hit someone if they're being dumb.

Do you support/follow a sports team? If so, which one(s)? Yes, Kansas City Chiefs (NFL)/Kansas Jayhawks (College Football).

What do you think is so funny about Seinfeld? The fact that the concept was so simple, the show still manages to make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen an episode. It's a Festivus miracle!

Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee? Lee.

Favourite word? I can't say it here, but it's ****

Do you have any pets? If so, what? Yes, I have a dog named Baxter. He was named Baxter because he looks like Baxter off of Anchorman. He's a Cairn Terrier.

Vinyl or cd's? Vinyl, but I don't have any.

When you see one shoe in the middle of the road, do you ever wonder how it got there? I wonder if its my size, but then I have to wonder where the other shoe is at just in case it was to fit.

I am half agony, half hope.
Mr. Racer,

Are you a 'glass half-empty' kinda guy or a 'glass half-full' guy? From your answer to Mark's question above, I'd say the half-empty guy, but you can clarify that for me.

What type of person do you have to be to be successful in the military, and do you consider yourself one of those people? Are you a lifer?

How long did you know your wife before you knew she was 'the one'?

Describe the high school Spud for us, what was he all about?

Johann von Goethe

Candle Light or Natural Light?

Fish or Fingers?

Fave Colour?

Have you ever had an invisible/imaginery friend?

What have you named your son?

If you could feature in any movie which would it be and why?

Do you believe in god?

Why does one of my dogs snore so loud?

Are you going to grill me?

Phone or Internet?

What is your Fave childhood cartoon?

If you could have amovie of your life who would be the perfect actor to play you?

Who is your idol?

What part of your head hurts when you have a headache? Is it your brain? Your skull? This baffles me! Please help? Mine are usually centered around my left temple. After having surgery back in February, my headaces don't come hardly at all anymore, and they're nowhere near as strong. BTW, the surgery I had was on my sinuses.
When I first read that, I read that you'd had back surgery, which made the part about your sinuses very confusing for me.

And the new Charlie's Angel films? (Remember that there is only one correct answer ) Um, WHAT Charlie's Angel movie? If I had to choose, Drew.
Correct answer! Good man.

Would you like to see a "all grown up/where are they now?" Goonies sequel? Yes, but it wouldn't have the charm of the first one, so no.
I thought this was an excellent answer, just because I think that most people who have a favourite childhood film (of the same ilk as The Goonies) feel the same way. They want to know what happened later to these characters they love, but they know deep down that they won't recapture that feeling.

Are you a 'glass half-empty' kinda guy or a 'glass half-full' guy? From your answer to Mark's question above, I'd say the half-empty guy, but you can clarify that for me. I think it all depends on the situation at hand.

What type of person do you have to be to be successful in the military, and do you consider yourself one of those people? I wouldn't say I'm successful, but I enjoy what I do (paperwork, by the way). Are you a lifer? Yes, but only because it's the best option I have for my family. Medical is free, which is a lifesaver considering my son's hospital bill will be huge. By the way, thanks to all you taxpayers for taking care of the bill for me.

How long did you know your wife before you knew she was 'the one'? We knew each other for a long time. It wasn't until I was in Japan, that I knew she was the one.

Describe the high school Spud for us, what was he all about? Very shy, quiet. Much different than I am now.

Candle Light or Natural Light? Bud Light. I like both actually, it just depends on how much natural light there is at the time, I guess.

Fish or Fingers? Human fingers? Both.

Fave Colour? Blue

Have you ever had an invisible/imaginery friend? No, but I used to argue with myself. Came in handy when working on a website.

What have you named your son? Bryson Tyler Woods, you can read up all about his progress in the "In case you were wondering" thread.

If you could feature in any movie which would it be and why? The Goonies.

Do you believe in god? Yes.

Why does one of my dogs snore so loud? Maybe he has a deviated septum. Until they make Breathe Right strips for dogs, you're going to have to deal with it.

Are you going to grill me? Who are you again!? Yes, as soon as I get done replying here. It's been a tad bit busy around here lately.

Phone or Internet? Internet, but phone when I can't get them on the internet.

What is your Fave childhood cartoon? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

If you could have amovie of your life who would be the perfect actor to play you? I was compared to Tom Cruise while visiting Hong Kong one time, but definitely not him. Maybe Fred Savage.

Who is your idol? We'll find out in a couple weeks when American Idol is over. My idol...hmmm, you know, I've never stopped to think about that one.

What is your fave food?

What is your fave pie?

What is your fave book?

What is on your left right now?

Left or Right?

Do you play any sports?

What is the last thing you said to someone?

Whats the best advice youve ever been given?

Where did you go on your last vacation?

Do you read your horoscope?

Can you cook? Whats your signature dish?

What was the last thing to make you laugh?

Do you really not know who I am?

Describe yourself in 3words?

When are you going to ask me more questions?

Do you enjoy people asking you questions?

Who is your fave person on this forum?

do you have a BFF?

What film do you love but know you shouldnt cause you know its bad? Why do you like it so much?

Whats the first album you ever bought?

Is this enough questions? If not, why not?

What is your fave food? Steak, any kind

What is your fave pie? Apple

What is your fave book? It is a Dean Koontz book, but I cannot think of the title right now.

What is on your left right now? Binders with work stuff in them

Left or Right? Right

Do you play any sports? Golf

What is the last thing you said to someone? When are you checking out of the command?

Whats the best advice youve ever been given? Do as much as you can now, because later on in life, you won't have as much time as you do now.

Where did you go on your last vacation? Um, Sydney...4 years ago.

Do you read your horoscope? Nope

Can you cook? Cook is a strong word, I put meals together in the order that I am directed to do so. Whats your signature dish? Chicken cubes with BBQ seasoning with Angel hair pasta.

What was the last thing to make you laugh? A really old male doctor walking out of the women's clinic.

Do you really not know who I am? Of course I do. Other than Yoda, I'm the other all-seeing, all-knowing Assistant Wizard of Oz.

Describe yourself in 3words? Quiet, Interested, Fun

When are you going to ask me more questions? As soon as I get done here.

Do you enjoy people asking you questions? From time to time, it's just hard coming up with questions to ask.

Who is your fave person on this forum? Yes, but sadly they don't come 'round these parts anymore.

do you have a BFF? Yep, but we don't really talk a whole lot anymore on account of the fact that we're so far apart (literally).

What film do you love but know you shouldnt cause you know its bad? Um, The PhantomWhy do you like it so much? It was a movie I saw as a kid and just loved, but have no idea why. I watched it again recently, still feel the same way about it.

Whats the first album you ever bought? Boyz II Men

Is this enough questions? For now. If not, why not?

You want to post like me?
Have you ever considered buying a life size potato head doll?

What might that cost?

Who am I now? We was pormised a boobsoht!!!

Ever been to Ireland?

Ever been to Denmark?

Nah I knew, why would you?

You're an ex-navy right? Sailed any exotic places?

Favorite cocktail?

Favorite beer?

Favorite ice cream?

I just had some Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (Chunkaaay Monkaaay). Any love for it?

Any militant secrets or conspiracies we all ought to know about?

Are you good at any impersonations?

Know about Chris Crocker (leave Britney aloooooone, right now!!!)?

He's a jackass right?

(one of your) favorite movie quote(s)?

Cheers and drink milk.