Which Movies Would You Show To Aliens From Outer Space?

Tools    

Let's assume that you've started a movie club for aliens from outer space. Imagine that they've never seen a movie before - movies are a totally new concept to them.

The aliens can be whatever you imagine them to be - maybe they look human, maybe they don't. I'm gonna imagine that my aliens look like this:

Here are the movies that I would show the aliens that haven't seen a movie before:

Ghandi

So they can learn about a peaceful human being.

The Bikini Car Wash Company II

So they can learn that Earth girls are easy without actually seeing Earth Girls Are Easy -- that's way too advanced for aliens, who may not understand our depictions of them. Also, this would introduce them to the concept of sequels -- and, I might even get to figure out their sexuality if they're interested in seeing Bikini Car Wash Company Part 1 afterwards.

The Matrix

I would like to get their thoughts.

Christmas Vacation

Aliens need to know about holidays and most people's favorite time of year, when people have merrier spirits. They might get a laugh or two out of it, if aliens laugh. Also, when I show them Seinfeld, they'll recognize Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

What would be your movies?

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
The Blob

Mars Attacks

Alien Trespass

Earth VS The Flying saucers

The day the earth stood still

And many more.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

The Blob

Mars Attacks

Alien Trespass

Earth VS The Flying saucers

The day the earth stood still

And many more.
I had to give her rep for that post, because I think it may be the first post ever from her that she didn't mention Puppet Master.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
You mean she?

(This is the second time I've seen this happen )

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I had to give her rep for that post, because I think it may be the first post ever from her that she didn't mention Puppet Master.

Of course. We're talking aliens here. Only fair to show them Alien movies!

You mean she?

(This is the second time I've seen this happen )
What are you talking about, Dill-Man?

Originally Posted by MovieMan8877445
HA!

I did the exact same thing and just finished letting her know that.

The Decalogue

I'm pretty sure aliens would be insulted if we showed them movies about aliens, instead of trying to explain humanity to them through art.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Only to show them that we can, and will kick their ass.

Only to show them that we can, and will kick their ass.

I think it would show them that Will Smith will kick their ass , then show them all the rest of Will Smith's movies.