where should they split the hobbit films/how should they be titled

Tools    

We've decided to have The Hobbit span the two movies, including the White Council and the comings and goings of Gandalf to Dol Guldur," says Del Toro.

"We decided it would be a mistake to try to cram everything into one movie," adds Jackson. "The essential brief was to do The Hobbit, and it allows us to make The Hobbit in a little more style, if you like, of the [LOTR] trilogy.
i have TWO ideas

1. if were gonna inculde gandalf's travels why not split it where gandalf leaves it be like in FOTR they were all thogether tehn they wre split up from that point forward

2. end it where gandalf RETURNS then in film two we see gandalf leaving again and follow his travels in the longest flashback in film history then prepare for the battle of the five armies

also how should they be titled

calling them simply part I and and part II is ok for deathly hallows but for somereason with the hobbit it just sounds weak to me

mayb call the first one the hobbit and the second one there and back again

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Didn't you already create a thread for this?
The other one was about Harry Potter.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg