What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
In The Air Tonight ~ Phil Collins

The above clip was taken from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, where a number of missions revolve around you protecting Collins (who appears as himself in the game) from murderous gangsters. One of the missions involves attacking gangsters trying to sabotage his concert, where he performs In The Air Tonight. After beating that mission, you can actually pay to see the concert again for $6000.

I have to admit, say what you like about Collins, but this song is actually rather good. Haven't really been able to stop listening to it.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention, but when the drums kick in is pretty damned awesome.

Can't find the best song from Mellow Gold on youtube: Blackhole.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.

Bob Dylan - Tombstone Blues

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Bobby Soxx & The Teenage Queers - Swastikas for Christ, which isn't available on Youtube (probably for the best), but hey! Here's Scavenger of Death~~

Snakefinger

The Foggy Dew ~ Sinéad O'Connor and The Chieftains

Long Black Veil ~ Mick Jagger and The Chieftains

Mo Ghile Mear ~ Sting and The Chieftans

Redemption Song ~ Ziggy Marley and The Chieftains

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...

Everything That Happens Will Happen Today ~ David Byrne and Brian Eno

So far this is proving to be a worthwhile purchase, very evocative of the work Eno did with Byrne and the rest of Talking Heads back in the late-70s/early-80s. Great stuff.