What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im back addicted to facebook there is a game called Be A Tycoon and it is so addictive...

The King of Movies
Just got rejected by two potential work experiance places. I don't even need a god dam job but my school is making me get one for a week and every place i try, don't even bother to say anything other than "we don't do work experiance", when they probaly do.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
^ Ah, we are doing Work Experience in a few weeks too, keep looking, you'll find one soon.

Anyway, i am posting here and on Twitter.

Welcome to the human race...
At the library computers killing time between the end of my lecture and the beginning of my tutorial.

Also freaking out...

The King of Movies
About to violently throw my computer against a wall because my peice of ***** internet is running realy mother****!ng slow and has been realy inconsistant for the past few weeks.

Nothing anoys me except when i have slow internet. Seriously.

thinking about coffee.

Wondering why everything here chose this week to break down. My 360? Dead. My Sky+? Dead. The 30 hours of tv and films I had saved on it? Gone. Looks like I'm going to have to rent season 2 of Mad Men now.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
HK That does indeed sound like a nightmare, hope things get sorted for you

Just finished watching Caprica the pilot and now im doing some surfing before bed.

Slow at work so I am trying catch up on some of my online neglect between calls. I am now making a list of my neglected issues that I want to catch up, and the list is taking too damn long, will get back to it later.

The King of Movies
Wondering why everything here chose this week to break down. My 360? Dead. My Sky+? Dead. The 30 hours of tv and films I had saved on it? Gone. Looks like I'm going to have to rent season 2 of Mad Men now.
What happend to your 360?

thinking about what to eat this evening~