What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
King of Queens is a great show. Doug is hillariouse.
Indeed the show is great and Kevin Smith is funny as hell

I am now thinking about how bad Never Back Down was. Is this the worst film i have ever seen?? Hmm
mermermer... panties on.

Registered Creature
I am now thinking about how bad Never Back Down was. Is this the worst film i have ever seen?? Hmm
Oh my God, it was awful beyond words. It is literally the equivalent of an episode of Laguna Beach. Spacefish, save yourself. Do not see it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I used to find facebook addictive but now I rarely go on it, my wife uses it all the time to keep in contact with her old mate's etc.

Im waiting patiently for dinner

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Listening to the Brian Tyler Fast and the furious theme.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Wondering if I need to keep my guns handy tonight... one of my cousins is finally leaving her husband and I just helped her move her things... he's an abusive bastard who thinks he owns her...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Wondering if I need to keep my guns handy

I have a feeling you always have those babies "handy"

However, I think the guy probably needs a good arse whooping, and although that sounds a bit, illegal, self defense always tends to excuse a few things.

I have a feeling you always have those babies "handy"

However, I think the guy probably needs a good arse whooping, and although that sounds a bit, illegal, self defense always tends to excuse a few things.

You know me too well... ... as for the arse whooping, I agree... and before it is over, he will get one... or two... or three... or... hmmm... well, I have a lot of cousins... not to mention my brother or hers when they get here...