Crank 3D

Tools    

http://www.collider.com/entertainmen...id/7304/tcid/1

so heres the plan every1 see high voltage as many times as possible so they earn the coin to do this

Lets be honest why would you want to see this in 3D? Crank was awful and the 2nd looks just as bad
mermermer... panties on.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
I didn't feel that Crank was too bad. Defiantly not the best film, but not bad either, but i know one things for sure, i won't be seeing any in 3D

I didn't feel that Crank was too bad. Defiantly not the best film, but not bad either, but i know one things for sure, i won't be seeing any in 3D
My house mate brought Crank on DVD and was raving about it so i borrowed and should have known better as his favourite films are Never Back Down (worst film ever) and Fast & Furious (which ok for a car lover is not bad but fav film please!!!)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen Crank and the trailer that I have seen for Crank 2 I dont think I will like it TBH

I havent seen Crank and the trailer that I have seen for Crank 2 I dont think I will like it TBH
Dude you come across as a man with taste so avoid if you don't want to find yourself trying to remove your eyes with a wooden, used to stir cheesy noodles, spoon
Just my opinion of course

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Dude you come across as a man with taste so avoid if you don't want to find yourself trying to remove your eyes with a wooden, used to stir cheesy noodles, spoon
Just my opinion of course

I saw the trailer for Crank 2 and seeing him rubbing against a Grannie in a knitted cardigan to get static just doesnt seem entertaining? Ofcourse im just going on what I have seen in the trailer which IMO doesnt look entertaining

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ofcourse im just going on what I have seen in the trailer which IMO doesnt look entertaining
But don't you know that they save the best scenes for the movie. I haven't seen Crank, don't intend to see Crank 2 and if there's a Crank 3, I won't see that either.

Of course, if you've seen one Jason Statham movie, haven't you seen them all?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
But don't you know that they save the best scenes for the movie. I haven't seen Crank, don't intend to see Crank 2 and if there's a Crank 3, I won't see that either.

Of course, if you've seen one Jason Statham movie, haven't you seen them all?
Indeed What gets me about Statham is the annoying American accent he TRYS to put on it just doesnt suit him at all

Welcome to the human race...
Statham uses an American accent nowadays? Then again, I've only seen about three movies with him in them. Crank is one of them and yeah, I also reckon it was pretty unremarkable. Overly stylised action does not necessarily make a movie "fun". Shoot 'Em Up managed to do Crank better than Crank did, and even then Shoot 'Em Up still has limited appeal, but Crank is more limited.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
The only movie I like, that has him in it, is Snatch. Other than that, he's become type-casted into every film he's in. Death Race was mediocre, at best, but it was just 90 minutes of guilty pleasure.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yeah im sure in The Transporter and there is another movie he is in and he sounds like an ass speaking, it may just be me as im use to his accent in Lock Stock and Snatch as he is an English actor.

I think the other film I have seen him in and his accent annoyed the hell out of me was Celluar... maybe.