Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

OK, this is an old idea of mine, from many years ago. Hopefully it goes well. All we do is take the new "theme of the week", choose an avatar, signature quote/quotes, and/or even a user-title, to match the theme. This isn't a test of any kind, so choose whatever you prefer.

We will each have a turn, according to where we are on the high post count of the member's list. Once everyone has had a turn, the list cycles again. However, as post count changes, and people come and go, I will alter the list. Right now, those who are interested in trying this are . . .

Attention:

No longer look at the list down below! Did you hear me? I said no longer look at the list down below!

CLICK ME FOR THE NEW & IMPROVED LIST!

Caitlyn - Posts: 12,094
spudracer - Posts: 8,601
7thson - Posts: 6,869
Iroquois - Posts: 5,568
Ðèstîñy - Posts: 4,931
n3wt - Posts: 3,969
Lennon - Posts: 3,472
Powdered Water - Posts: 3,367
mikeython1 - Posts: 1,649
Justin - Posts: 1,344
MovieMan8877445 - Posts: 1,228
rice1245 - Posts: 680
Godoggo - Posts: 409

Now, if you are not sure as to what I mean by theme, it can be anything from an actor, director, genre . . . but try to choose something with a little more range. Some examples would be Boxing, Vampires, Bank Robbers, Mothers, Supernatural, Football . . . You can find these characters in pretty much any genre.

Also, the same movie can be used by more than one person, as long as you choose a different character from it. Now, this is another one of the rules we did over yonder, but if you all prefer not to worry with it, and are OK with more than one person using the same person/idea, let me know.

That takes me to the last part. The new person was to choose their theme on Sunday. With it being the weekend, it made it easier for almost everyone to be on-line. With this board, I'm fine with the member having both Saturday, and Sunday, to post their theme. Almost everyone tried to be there that morning, just to get their favorite choices. I don't see that being a huge problem, here. I rarely ever showed up, because I loved sleeping, more. I still had an easy time choosing something.

If you all want anything different, or whatever, speak now. Caity chooses her theme this weekend.

Also, if for any reason you can't/don't show up by midnight Sunday night to name your theme, it rolls over to the next person. If you need to be switched, just let me know. That is easy enough to alter.

OK, I think that's it.

I'll use this one for keeping track, and altering.

nebbit - Posts: 21,938
Caitlyn - Posts: 12,094
spudracer - Posts: 8,601
Sedai - Posts: 8,290
mark f - Posts: 8,135
7thson - Posts: 6,869
Iroquois - Posts: 5,568
Pyro Tramp - Posts: 5,537
Ðèstîñy - Posts: 4,931
Sexy Celebrity - Posts: 4,739
n3wt - Posts: 3,969
Lennon - Posts: 3,472
Powdered Water - Posts: 3,367
TheUsualSuspect - Posts: 3,327
Austruck - Posts: 3,242
Sleezy - Posts: 1,923
mikeython1 - Posts: 1,649
B-card - Posts: 1,545
Justin - Posts: 1,344
Swan - Posts: 1,316
mack - Posts: 1,302
MovieMan8877445 - Posts: 1,228
Used Future - Posts: 1,214
TheDOMINATOR - Posts: 1,134
FILMFREAK087 - Posts: 826
rice1245 - Posts: 680
KasperKristensen - Posts: 661
Godoggo - Posts: 409
igor_is_fugly - Posts: 255
Dill-man - Posts: 215
spacefish_uk - Posts: 112
zenderella - Posts: 77

OK, nebbit joined in, and will be first, of course. With 21,938 posts.

Nebbs, you can name your's whenever you see this. Your Saturday is pretty much here. You're probably in bed right now. I think I have your time down right. You should be roughly 14-15 hours ahead of me. Correct me if I'm wrong.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Now were just waiting.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Alright, I edited my avatar.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm rockin old school James T...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I am half agony, half hope.
I'm showing some man cleavage. Why should Nebbs have all the fun?

Johann von Goethe

Godoggo beat me to the tribbles. I was going to use a picture of just one of those. I'll think up something else. It a huge cast . . . many casts . . . so this should be easy.

Pyro, I've added you to the list.

Whenever someone wants in, or out, just let me know, and I'll alter the list.

Originally Posted by Martian Leader
Just want to make sure these are a day right?
I hope you're not asking if these only stay up for a day. I asked you many times, to read that other thread.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I was looking for some cleavage but settled on funny
He's squeezing Spock's boobs. It works.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I guess I didn't really say that I was in as well.

If it's not too late eh?

Suspect's Reviews

I hope you're not asking if these only stay up for a day. I asked you many times, to read that other thread.
And here I was just sure you'd tell her how long the ones who are participating in Movie Theme of the WEEK are supposed to sport our new avatars...

Walter doesn't have anything to do with Star Trek though... so he's gonna have to go TUS.

I guess I didn't really say that I was in as well.
If it's not too late eh?
I'll add you, too. Jump on in.

And here I was just sure you'd tell her how long the ones who are participating in Movie Theme of the WEEK are supposed to sport our new avatars...
Can I make the one in the title red!?!