MoFo art gallery

Tools    

I like your second and fourth drawings, sleezo...

Here someting I done recently with my favorite writing implement of all.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
the head of my giraffe

and just to specify, when i say i used pen and ink i mean this pen

which an only really go in one direction so it was really flippin hard to do the entire drawing but i originally used pencil but there wasn't enough contrast so i went over everything with the god forsaken pen. buuut it looked way better after

This is my Frankenstein drawing which was not done when i took this picture so don't judge too harshly, i always draw at school for classes so i take pictures with my phone so they're really bad quality but after school's over i should get all my drawings back then i'll take good pictures of them for this drawing i used pencil and went over it in a really really tiny thing drawing pen

and this is my pretty little unfinished hibiscus flower which i'm working on right now, the phone made all the colors look really bad though =\ but i used colored pencils

i found the picture i've been drawing off of. and like i said, the picture of my drawing i took with my phone made all the colors look yellowish but there is pink in the drawing!

Really liking the top one in the last set there FilmFreak!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

a play by play of my unfinished painting haha, its a work in progress, i always post my half-done **** on here =\

In the Beginning...
Very nice!

The grid really helps getting the proportions right. Awesome work on the value, as well. What kind of paint are you using? That looks like gouache, but I can't tell.

Just regular old acrylic, and yeah i ususally don't like using a grid but i tried drawing it without it and he turned out really fat =\ lol and thank you! Value is my specialty...at least i'd like to think so haha. Because in all the places in the clothes where there aren't many folds or anything and it's mostly one color...i suck at doing those places, i make up shadows to make it more interesting haha