What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Besides Drew Barrymore, it's definitely got a great cast. Woody Allen, Edward Norton, Natalie Portman, Tim Roth, weeeeeeeee

SCOOBY DOO MEET THE HOLARM GLOBTROTTOERS
SCOOBY DOO MEETS THE BOO BROTHERS
AURTHER AND THE INVISABLES
oMAGE CODE 2

Grammer Cops: the blue takes on the clue-----less.

One Suit Two Suit Three Suit Four

$5 at Walmart. No ********. The two disc widescreen and everything.

I always put off getting this dvd but couldn't any longer with this price.

I usually don't buy TV Shows on DVD, but I adore the **** out of this show and Target has all the seasons for really cheap. This was only 13 bucks. I need to go back and get 2-4.

I feel like a goon for going this long without owning it.

Slumdog Millionaire (it better have the ****ing extras on it)

Psycho (1998)

Gah, I was so pissed because I was supposed to buy another DVD, but they didn't ****ing have it.

Wow, honey! Does that have your fave Drew scene (with Tim Roth)?
Well, it's not my favourite Drew scene (I actually prefer the bedroom scene in "ESILY" than the Tim Roth scene, though I do share 'his' sentiments.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
UF you always get these semi-obscure but awesome looking movies. I'm jealous at your ability to find them.

UF you always get these semi-obscure but awesome looking movies. I'm jealous at your ability to find them.
Don't be fooled by the snazzy cover art, many of the films I buy are absolute trash. Of the three above I'd only really recommend Death Wish

Yeah, do tell how this one turns out. That title means business.
Zombie Holocaust is an upgrade from my old vhs, it's a real guilty pleasure of mine. The film is terrible (especially the makeup effects) and actually plays more like a jungle cannibal film (minus the torture and animal violence). It's one of those 'so bad it's good' flicks, but I'd only recommend it to fans of Italian trash; Dawn of the Dead it most certainly isn't.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
0.0 so epic!

Don't be fooled by the snazzy cover art, many of the films I buy are absolute trash.
Yeah but, they look like so much fun!

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.

Why? Cause it's awesome that's why.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just won these on eBay

Looking forward to recieving these

Just traded in half my dvd sets and got:

Alfred Hitchcock 5-Set (Sabatoge, The Man Who Knew Too Much, The Lady Vanishes, The 39 Steps, Rich and Strange, Young and Innocent)

Las Vegas Seasons 1 & 2
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

just got my mom hooked on Sarah Connor Chronicles, and we finished Season 2 the other day. Im planning getting T1, and doing a Terminator marathon with her, hopefully to be capped with T4

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
SCC is a great show I believe im nearly at the end of Season 2 but I have heared that the show hasnt been given another series yet, I dont want to worry but is the show going to get cancelled? I hope not!