Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Hellboy - Needed to take a leak, wasn't really enjoying the movie so didn't bother going back in.
That's strange... I had to take a leak during Hellboy II real bad. Only time I've gotten up and left a theater while the movie was playing.

Coincidence?!

My life isn't written very well.
David Lynch is one of those directors that creates dreams. You know how you have a vivid and weird dream and you wish you could film it and show the world? Well David Lynch does that with his films. Or so I've been told. Actually, I believe it: have you ever figured out the end to "Mulholland Drive?". If you have please interpret to me.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

napoleon dynamite - sorry just hated this movie

pearl harbor

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
I've never walked out of a cinema before. Though I did fall asleep during Spawn, it was also the 3rd movie in a movie marathon that started at midnight. I have seen it since, and I still don't like it. How many endings does a movie need?

From memory the only movie I've ever turned off was Sexy Beast. I could not get through it, but I was younger then, I'd be willing to give it another go. But I won't ever hire it, or buy it, so it would have to be on at someone's house or something *chuckle*.
I should say, I really wanted to like it, I mean Ben Kingsley is da man. I tried. For all I know I turned it off 15 mins before it finished. I was watching it with a friend of mine at the time and I think one of us said "Hey, wanna keep watching this, or go get McDonalds?" and McDonalds won.

Apologies to those who love it. I get that there is something there. I just didn't find it.

I liked that movie alot, I officially take back my 'Welcome' from earlier...just kidding.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bowhunter thats nucking futs so ive been told
10 dead guys. This movie was by far the worst pos i think that was ever made. I cant believe someone actually spent money to produce it much less release it for public viewing.

Another was The day the earth stopped)(This is not the movie "The day the earth stood still") and 100 million b.c.

"The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". It.Was.Very.Very.Slow. Like watching milk curdle. I really tried to watch the whole thing but neither myself nor my wife could do it.

The good for nothing movie Behind Enemy Lines WWF bull crap it sucked bad.

A September DVD release called MOTHER OF TEARS was the last movie I just couldn't make it through. I usually am patient with slow developing movies, but this one was just gross. It was the most unnecessarily brutal movie I have seen with torture and brutality to the extreme. I dare see even worse than The Hostel.

I rented a movie called "The Tomb" based on a short story by H.P. Lovecraft. Had nothing to do with the story, it was a bloody saw rip off. Acting was terrible and devoid of emotion.
Alone in the dark- it was ****ing retarded, nuff said.
Twilight- i had to take my sister to see it, i could feel myself slowly going mad. The only thing that saved me was i couldn't find anything sharp.

Anarchist within reason
Meet the Spartans. Just an awful, awful film.

Almost walked out of AvP Requiem but didn't coz im a big fan of Alien and Predator movies.

Wish I'd have walked out of Ghost Town, id have spared myself two hours of David Brent being a dentist

Welcome to the human race...
Takeshi Kitano's Zatoichi.

Rest assured, I'll give it another go some time.

10 minutes after starting "Alone in the Dark" I got bored to hell and stopped the movie.

I don't normally turn off or walk out of films but there are two where i have gone AWOL:

Police Academy: Mission To Moscow
So bad i left the cinema about 20mins in and snook into another movie starting, i think it was Mortal Kombat haha
Planet Of The Apes: Remake
Was so bored i left the cinema leaving my friends behind, walked to the local shop brought some smokes, then headed to the local pub, had a few beers, went back to the cinema to sit just in time for the end credits and to meet my friends.
mermermer... panties on.

Wish I'd have walked out of Ghost Town, id have spared myself two hours of David Brent being a dentist
me too!

Still haven't been able to finish Slumdog Millionaire ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i tried to leave during the league of extraodinary gentleman, but my friends wouldn't let me

Still haven't been able to finish Slumdog Millionaire ...
I can understand that. What's your problem with it?

i tried to leave during the league of extraodinary gentleman, but my friends wouldn't let me
I'm not sure I'd describe anyone who stopped me leaving The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen as a friends. Ghastly film. I saw it on dvd (not my choice, obviously) and MST3K'd through the whole thing.

I Know What You Did Last Summer (So dull)
Kids (Really, REALLY distrubing!)

I fell asleep during almost every Harry Potter film, too bad I have a have a good friend who likes those movies. The books contain so much more than Hollywood can put in